CHAPTER 13

"Hehehe....noona looks so cute while sleeping."

"Shhhh..... Don't talk to loud, you'll wake them up."

I kept hearing whispers in my slumber which was a little annoying for some reason. I snuggled closer to my pillow, which was hard as rock but I still found it comfortable. Weird.

.

.

.

AN: On the other hand Jimin was also hearing whispers in his sleep. He slowly woke up to the giggle and whispers only to a cute creature hugging him to sleep. He noticed the kids gathering around the couch, one of the kid's wanted to say something but Jimin immediately shushed him signalling that Y/N was asleep and that he will join them in a while. When all the kids went out to refresh his eyes landed on the sleeping figure. Cute. He thought to himself. For some reason he found himself smiling, a smile that almost reached his eye. He brushed her hair with his silky smooth finger to which she only moved closer to him. He was deeply admiring her facial features tracing his finger all over her face without actually touching her. Well, that was new. He never embraced someone like that before. He never slept with someone without sex, in fact he would kick them out immediately after he got what he wanted. When Y/N's breath hit his neck, a cold sensation ran down his spine, leaving his skin with goosebumps. When he looked at her pink lips, he totally lost his mind. In that exact moment she opened her eyes to see a fallen angel next to her.

.

.

.

When I opened my eyes, I almost wanted to faint seeing those charming eyes close up. That's when I realised the position that I was in. Oh damn! Did I really sleep in this position with him? Send help!

I immediately stood up, to realise that all the kids were gone. I looked at him feeling embarrassed. But he didn't look any different from that of me. When I darted my eyes towards his dazzling face I happened to see a tint of pinkish red on cheeks as if he's got a patch of skin rash. I made him feel awkward. Great!

Y/N: I'm sorry. I-I didn't know when I fell asleep. You must have felt uncomfortable.

I blurted out whatever shit that crept into my mind.

JM: That's totally fine doll. I slept peacefully. So don't be sorry.

He's such a nice person in real life. He sure is an archangel.

JM: Shall we go refresh? And when are we leaving?

Oh! Yes we are Leaving today I totally forgot about that.

Y/N: Yeah sure. Umm. . . after lunch.

I was feeling something tingling inside me and God knows for what. We head towards the guest room. Got ourselves refreshed and wore that same Clothes as yesterday, I'm okay with that but Chim must be a little uncomfortable, but wait a minute! He can get the entire store to where he stood with a snap of a finger then why didn't he do that yesterday nor get himself a fresh set of clothes today? I don't know. Anyways.
.

.

.

After we had our breakfast with the children here. Jimin and the kids didn't give themselves rest even for a minute. It even got me wondering who really was a child there. While all that was happening I was busy with paper crafts and clay molding. Well i don't have enough stamina to run around like that cute human sized mochi there.

We had our lunch together and finally bid goodbye. Only after promising the kids that I'll bring their favourite human along with me everytime I visit, they let us leave.

During the drive back I noticed Jimin wasn't really initiating any talks nor turning towards me. Is he perhaps uncomfortable with me because of the proximity from earlier? Oh c'mon! He's Park Jimin, why would he be uncomfortable having a girl up so close or was it because the girl was me? I'm most definitely not his type so that explains why. I had my own train of thought drowning me. Mostly because of my insecurities and also because I couldn't muster up enough courage to open up about how love sick I am towards this gorgeous thing next to me who has zero idea what he's doing to me without even actually doing something.

.

.

.

The long road journey finally came to halt. We were currently infront of my place. There was an awkward silence lingering around the air. I bit my lower lip not know what to say or what to do.

Y/N: So?

JM: So?

We both said at the same time. We both looked at eachother before cracking into a small laughter. But then again I didn't know how to carry forward. I tug my lower lip between my teeth while batting my eyelashes, trying to find words while looking at this hot specimen.

JM: Don't do that!

He says in a stern voice almost making me flinch.

Y/N: Do what?

I ask having no clue about what exactly he's referring to.

JM: Don't bite your lips they are mine to bite.

He cooed in the most causal way as possible but that totally turned me red in snap of a second.

Y/N: Pervert! Y-you-

My words almost came out like a whisper out of all the 'I don't know what' that I couldn't even frame words to even pretend angry towards this laughing fellow next to me.

JM: You keep calling me a pervert when I haven't really done anything to show you how much of a pervert I really am. Or should I just show you?

The whispered last sentence sent a chill down my spine. Sir, what you are doing right now to my heart is illegal. He unbuckled his seatbelt leaning dangerously close to me, while my head moves backwards until I hit the window glass. Oh shit!

I shut my eyes tight not knowing what to do or what to expect but at that exact moment I hear a click sound and something around me move. I grip the sides waiting for what to come next but I only heard a giggle to which I immediately shot open my eyes.

JM: You should have looked at yourself doll. OMG! Your so cute.

He pinched my nose while leaving me dumbfounded. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. What the hell?

JM: Now who exactly is the pervert here?

His giggles were replaced with a smirk. I swear to god, this is the end of me. Why didn't I see this coming.

Y/N: Ugh!!

I got off the car feelings so annoyed by that brat. I paced as fast as I could towards the door but stopped immediately once I realised that I didn't even thank him for all that he did for me. When I looked back he was leaning against his car while having his hands shoved inside his pocket kicking the tiny pebbles.

Y/N: sunbae!

I let out almost inaudible but to my surprise I got his attention and he stood still in his place. I walked back towards him contemplating whether or not to do what I'm about to do now but I went for it anyways.

JM: What did you even call me just now-

Before even he could finish his words, I sweetly encircle my arms around his waist to hug him. I know for the fact that I got him by surprise because it took him a few seconds to process what I did. His rhythm of heart beat was as fast as mine He reciprocated my gesture when realisation hit him. Feeling his warmth made me melt.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING CHIM!

-------------------------

A/N: You better vote now!