CHAPTER 9

I was beyond shocked to see Jimin right infront of my place that I nearly dropped the box from my hand. How did he know where I live? Just how?

JM: Earth to Y/N.

He waved infront of my face making me snap back into reality. Why do i always end up zoning out when he's around me?

Y/N: H-how did you know where I live?

I was so confused right now. I never mentioned anything about where I live or did I?

JM: I have my own ways my doll. Now get in the car.

My eyes grew wider at his response. Was he stalking me?

Y/N: You Stalking pervert. AND I'M NOT getting in your car you creep.

I yelled on top of my voice. Did he really think it was okay to stalk someone like that?

JM: Jeez calm your tits down. I wasn't stalking you. I happened to see you walking towards the same neighborhood as mine. You see that mansion down the road? That's my place.

He said pointing towards the end of the road with a mix of annoyed and worried expression.

Y/N: O-okay. Umm... sorry

I whispered a sorry but I know it was clear enough for him to hear.

JM: Ahem! Where you saying something doll? I wasn't able to hear. Come again?

He clearly heard me. But still decides to go with the tease. Ugh!

Y/N: Not my fault. You said "I have my own ways" and I assumed that you stalked me. Hmph!

I wasn't gonna repeat a sorry again I decided to be a brat. I was suddenly comfortable and casual with him. I heard him chuckle to my answer. I shot him a death glare.

JM: I forgive you. Now get in.

He says point to his car. Why does he keep insisting on giving me a ride? When I saw his car my jaw almost dropped.

Y/N: Is that a TESLA?

My eyes were clearly staring at the beauty of his car. What a black beauty.

JM: Yeah. Now get in will you?

He shrugged of his shoulder like it nothing. He drive a whole damn Tesla like it's no big of a deal? He gotta be filthy rich. He got in his car but I was still standing there dumbfounded. He honked to get my attention.

Y/N: No Jimin. Thank you but I'll just take a bus. I don't wanna bother you.

I looked down not knowing how he would react. But I was honest tho. I didn't want to bother him while he's just being nice to me. But what he did next astonished me. He got off the car held my wrist while dragging me to the other side of the car. He then opened the door and made me sit. I was baffled by his actions. He then quickly jogged to the other side of the car and got in. He fastened his seatbelt and looked at me. I got the signal and fastened my seatbelt as well.

Y/N: You can just drop me off in the bus station Jimin. I can really tak-

My sentence was cut off by him.

JM: My car will only stop at Busan. Now just relax. Okay?

He had a serious aura which was kinda hot. He is damn serious and I didn't want to make him mad.

Y/N: Thanks chim. I-I mean Jimin. I owe you one.

Oh god! I mentally slapped myself for not controlling over my words. It's like my mind and mouth were disconnected. He's gonna know I'm interested in him this time for sure.