CHAPTER 17

I plopped myself on the couch while placing the bottle that Chim prepared for me on my stomach. Trust me it feels so good and my cramping pain almost vanished. Jimin is actually doing a home tour round my place and he's got this never ending glimmer on his eyes when he is looking around as if it's the coolest thing he's ever seen. My dude literally lives in a mansion and he finds my ten times smaller house amazing. Wierd right?

JM: Doll your place is super cute!

He exclaimed happily. This is probably the hundredth time he's saying this.

Y/N: Are you finally done with the home tour?

I asked in a nice tone to which he responded with a sharp nod giving me a smile which reached his eyes.

I pat the empty seat beside me as sign for him to come over. While walking towards me he slightly tripped on something. When I shift my eyes towards it. It was the bags which he had gotten me. I noticed the tiny hue of pink on his ears before our eyes met. He silently placed himself by my side while scratching his neck. I stood from my spot to take the bags, when I place myself back beside him, he had a confused look on his face.

Y/N: I was in so much rush that I didn't get to see what all stuff you got me.

I noticed the obvious blush on his face when I was checking out all the products inside the bag. This is a lot. I can use this stuff for one entire year. There is almost every type of napkins in there in almost all popular brands. Normal pads, night long napkins, reusable ones, tampons, bamboo fiber ones and even a mensural cup? But wait! Am I the only one that has never used a mensural cup before?

Y/N: This is a lot! What do I do with all of these?

My head immediately turn to look at the boy sitting next to me with my eyes opened wide. 

JM: Umm...Use it? Obviously I can't use them and I can't return these either.

He gave me an annoyed look to which I rolled my eyes and the next second I hear him chuckle at my reaction.

JM: But umm. . . which one of those do you umm. . . generally use? Not asking in a perverted manner. Don't get me wrong. In case it ever happened again I-I will know which one to buy. I'm not saying it'll happen to you again but <sigh> I think I should just shut up.

As soon as he completed his sentence he earned a giggle from me. How cute could he possibly be? I never knew The Park Jimin would stutter like a cute five year old.

Y/N: This one.

I point out to one of the packets while the blushing boy tries take mental note of the product.

JM: Oh! Okay. This is so umm. . .

He nods and looks around at anything but my face. He is so red right now that he couldn't even finish his words.

Y/N: Embarrassing?

I try to complete his sentence for him.

JM: No. . . Umm

He responds.

Y/N: Uncomfortable?

I try again.

JM: No not that.

He still finds it difficult to find the right words.

Y/N: Disgusting?

I asked.

JM: WHAT? No. . . no it's not that. It's just I-I've never done that before and never would. It just feels different that I was able to do it for you.

Oh? Okay he feels different. Is it in a good way or bad?

JM: In a good way. I mean I felt happy that I was able to help you.

Does he have some kind of superpowers to read minds? How did he know I was thinking about it?

Y/N: O-okay.

Quit stuttering Y/N. What is making you nervous? Asked a voice inside me.

JM: Aren't we talking little too much about this whole periods thing?

He darted his mesmerizing brown eyes to meet that of mine as his words spill out of his lips.

Y/N: Yeah! I think we should talk about someone else.

Thankfully I didn't stutter this time. I feel so nervous when I'm with him. My face is turning red, my eyes couldn't leave his stunning face and with my heart which is about to explode in any minute I just couldn't focus on anything else but him. His throat clearing snaps me back.

JM: Umm. . . Can I crash here for tonight? I mean only if you are comfortable with it?

Did I hear that right? He wants to sleep at my place?

Y/N: Sure!

I said in one breath. I've never sure of anything like this in my life. Why crash only for tonight? You can stay here everyday, you can even have my room. Why only room? You can have my entire house. Anything for you Jiminie. Shut up Y/N. You're behaving like a creep now.

Y/N: But. . . umm you have a whole ass mansion and you wanna stay here at my place?

I asked him quiet unsure of his sudden decision.

JM: Well. . . I live all alone in that boring mansion I always feel lonely there. It feels nice here. I'll sleep on the couch.

Poor baby. But what about his family? He never mentioned anything about them. I wonder why?

Y/N: No it's fine you can take my room Chim besides It's really uncomfortable here on the couch.

I spoke honestly.

JM: No doll. I'll sleep here it's fine-

His words were halfway because of my sudden interruption.

Y/N: Chim, I don't feel comfortable on the bed during safe days. I sleep on the floor.

It's true. I sleep on the floor during those days of the month because even my super comfortable bed feels uncomfortable during those days. So I simply sleep on the floor.

JM: Okay then. I'll go refresh and change into something comfortable before I come back. I'll order pizza for you when I'm here.

I gave him a sharp nod as a sign that I agree with him while he stood up and walked to grab his keys. Good thing that he lives down the road so he can quickly go refresh and come back wearing comfy clothes. I walked him out of my place and waved him a small bye when he got inside his black baby. He sent a quick wink in my direction before leaving.

As soon as his car disappeared from my sight I sprinted inside the house and let out a small scream of joy. Yes! My crush is stay over at my place tonight. Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god! My face is hot, my body feels hot. Jimin wants to stay here. Hehe.

He's staying over~

GOD I'M SO EXCITED!

---------------------------------------

AN: I'll update regularly after 16th because I'm held up with exams and shit. Love you babies 💜