CHAPTER 15

I'm actually heading towards the AV room to attend a boring seminar on the topic- personal finance economics. The only purpose of attending this seminar is for the additional credits and that pesty mochi constantly kept bugging to be his seminar partner. Wondering why need a partner for a seminar? Well, we need to submit an essay report to receive the credits. It's him and I for this one.

He didn't pick me up today, he texted me saying that he'd be a little late so I walked up to the campus. It's almost time and he's still not here. I swear to god if he is gonna bail out on me today I'm not including his name in the essay report.

Just when I was about to enter the AV room, someone pulled my bag strap making me stumbled and halt. Only one person does that to me so it should be him. Finally he's here.

Y/N: Chim, I told you not to- Oh Hi Tae!

I thought it was Jimin who did that but when I swirled around to my surprise it was Taehyung.

TAE: Hey there gorgeous!

He greeted me sweetly, giving his cute boxy smile to which I happily smiled.

Y/N: Tae you're attending the seminar as well?

I questioned him as he was alone by himself.

TAE: No no! I'm actually filling up for one of my friend as the videographer. He had an emergency, so yeah! You attending it?

When he returned his questionable gaze towards me, I simply bob my head as an answer.

Y/N: I wouldn't have if it weren't for your best friend Jimin. It's almost time and he still isn't here.

I mentioned his name to tae cause he might know where exactly he is. Smart right? Hehe.

TAE: He'll be on his way don't worry. He must be having a crazy hangover. We went to Jungkook's yesterday.

That explains why he's late. He actually told me that he was going there to Kook's place but my dude got himself drunk huh?

Y/N: Oh okay! Well I'm heading in Tae. Have a good day. See you around.

As we bid our goodbyes, Tae waved both his hand gesturing me a bye. He is really cute and looks almost like a child when he does that.

TAE: Bye prettiness. See you around.

He always calls me nicknames but nothing makes me blush beet red like the way Chim does. I'm sure I like him more than that of what I express in words.

.

.

.

When I entered the hall, the dean, a few professor and the speaker of the day were already present. I moved towards the last row extreme corner. The emergency exit was towards my left. I placed my bag on the seat next to my right for Jimin.

Where is he? My eyes kept wandering around the hall and the main entrance for his arrival. When I looked to the front , Tae was setting up his camera on the tripod. Just then I felt a pain in my lower abdomen. Oh no!

Not now baby, not now. Please god. What date is it? Ugh! I still have five days why are you early? The worst part of it all is that I wore a goddamn new cute panty today. I can feel the hot liquid is dripping down already. How long is this seminar? Shit! I even forgot to carry a sanitary napkin. Just great!  Why today out of all the days?

It's okay Y/N it's normal. Take a deep breath. Once the seminar is over we'll just rush to the college clinic and get a napkin. Easy. Just relax. Don't think about it.