CHAPTER 23

"This is driving me insane"

They both kept chanting within their heads. After coming back home, they both were catching up with one another telling eachother how bad their days went. Jimin shared about his poor performance and how he'd got yelled by his coach while Y/N talked about how she zoned out during classes and how she had been called out by her professors. It was just their way for showing affection. They were both having a miserable time without eachother. Y/N just turned the boy around over the short span while Jimin made her fall even more deeper.

After getting themselves refreshed and having dinner together, Y/N was busy with her laptop checking out ways to confess, Jimin did the same by surfing through her mobile. Yes, her mobile since his wasn't fixed yet.

"This is driving me insane"

They both said once again within their heads from different rooms of Y/N's small yet cosy home. After spending good 30 minutes, something finally caught Y/N attention.

*Asking my BESTFRIEND to teach me HOW TO KISS to see his reaction before CONFESSING MY LOVE*

-Article by Ashley

Quickly tapping into the page Y/N noticed a video link that was attached to it. Seeing the video she understood that the couple in it were bestfriends for a long time and the girl had a huge crush on him. The girl started off by asking her guy friend to teach her how to kiss only for him to react like a maniac towards her request. He bombarded his friend with enormous amount of questions asking what, why, for whom or if she had a crush on someone. The girl in the video had calmly told the guy that she had crush on someone, not exactly mentioning that it was him. Y/N understood that the guy liked the girl just by the look he had, his once happy face turned into sad one. Going on with the video Y/N saw that the guy finally gave up and did as requested. By the time they pulled out from the passionate kiss, the girl confessed that it was him who she had a crush on. The guy immediately pulled her into a kiss and told her the same.

Giggling at the screen Y/N rolled over her bed imagining herself and Jimin in that scenario. Will I be able to do this? She asked to herself.

Jimin on the other hand was still surfing through the internet. When he heard Y/N stepping out of her room he quickly cleared all the history and pretended to play a game on her phone while laying on his back on the couch.

Gathering every ounce of courage Y/N wanted to implement her plan on Jimin

Gathering every ounce of courage Y/N wanted to implement her plan on Jimin. This way she'll get to have her first kiss and also get to confess her love, so two birds in one shot. Fiddling with her fingers Y/N slowly approached Jimin who was still pretending to play a game.

Y/N: Chim I want to ask you something.

She said slowly crawling into the couch laying her head against his chest, admiring his face up close.