CHAPTER 3

JM: Hi Y/N.

Oh shit! Yes Y/N is me. I'm her and she is me. Why is he talking to me? THE PARK JIMIN is talking to me. What do I say? Calm down my heart.

Y/N: H-Hello.

Why? Just why do I have to stutter infront of him? God this is not gonna end well for me. As he was about to say something my senior Kai interrupt him.

Kai: She is just a fresher dude. Don't go overboard and get yourself into trouble again.

His tone had a bit of concern in it. I guess they are good friends. But why would he say that? Was that a warning for him or me?

JM: Don't worry dude. I'm not gonna eat her.......... Unless she wants me to.

Wink? Why did he wink when he said that? My poor face is already so hot, by now it would have turned red. I'm going crazy too many emotions are rush through my mind. Kai let out a sigh and walked towards the front. Me and Jimin were the last one.

When we started walking around kai and the others seniors would do the explanation while Jimin was piercing hole into my soul with his eyes. I feel so nervous with him beside me.

We were shown the football ground, PE room, dance studio, music room, instruments studio, photography and editing studio, swimming pool and lots more. The campus is indeed huge. It provides the students with all the requirements. No doubt why it's considered as one of the top universities. I feel happy that I got admission here and I'm also lucky that I got to meet Jimin again.

He was quite all the time unlike himself. He would talk nonstop with the others infront but he didn't with me. Maybe he didn't like me. What is going on inside his beautiful head? Only when he turned towards me I realised that I had been staring at his face all the time when I was actually talking to myself inside my head. I quickly looked away when his darting brown eyes met mine.

JM: You look really familiar. Have we met before?

My heart did an unexpected flip when he asked me that. What to tell him now? Think Y/N think.

Y/N: W-we. . . . I mean I-I

Stuttering was the only thing that came out. But thank heaven he decided to interrupt me at the right time.

JM: Oh yeah! You're the girl from earlier who bumped into me. Right?

He is always enthusiastic. Happy and laugh all the time. I simply nod a yes in response while he gave me a lovely smile. Help me god. I'm making it awkward and I'm embarrassing myself when he is actually by my side, initiating conversation. Kai cut in my thoughts once again. The group infront of me stopped at their spot.

Kai: This is our college library guys, also one of the biggest libraries across Seoul.