CHAPTER 24

With a pounding heart the couple stood infront of one another, holding hands gently. A wave of new emotions travel from their heads to hearts leaning alarming close to one another.

She breaks free from his cushiony grasp only for her hand to travel up to his brown satin silky hair then down to his bare neck giving him a chill run down his spine. His hand traveled up to her shoulder to encircled her closer to him. His hold was absolutely gentle but also firm. Freezing in their moment, eyes never leaving eachother they both felt safe.

Her lips brushed against his delicately soft like the wings of a butterfly only for him to inhale her uneven breath. When her lips touched that of his own, his body felt the bliss. All the pain he had to endure, every stressful events flew away from mind replacing his worries with only the crazy fizzy feelings. Y/N's felt indescribably happy.

His lips tenderly moved against her moulding her sweet strawberry lips, making her reciprocate his gesture making his heart feel cherry blossoms. The soft passion filled kiss took them both to the lotusland.

Pulling him closer to her by tugging his hair angelically to feel more of his juicy lips, her delicate finger played with the locks of his velvety hair. The kiss started to heat up when Y/N gently rolled her tongue over his plump red lips, just like how he taught her theoretically. Parting his lips for her, he sucked her tongue into his balmy mouth. Their lips moved in a rhythm with a no flaws, tongue swirling and dancing in perfect synchronisation. The kiss was dreamy for either of them with hot breath and saliva mixing within their mouths along with their untold love.

It wasn't a rushed one. It was smooth and a passionate one, they both felt paradise in the deep kiss. No words were exchanged only emotions shared within the kiss. No lust, only desire for love. Feeling the air knockout of their lungs they finally parted their lips, pating heavily.

Jimin placed his forehead on hers and kept her close to him with eyes still being shut. Inhaling his minty breath Y/N opened her eyes softly. She now knew that Jimin likes her as much and she does.

Jimin felt the pain return after parting away from her lips. He felt guilty for wanting more of her. He wanted to be selfish and keep her to himself but at the same time he didn't want to force his feelings on her. She likes someone, someone who is not him he thought.

When both the parties fed their lungs with enough air and return to the normalised state, Y/N was about to let out her feelings. Before even she could do that, Jimin stepped back from her with a heavy heart and almost teary eyes.

JM: Ah. . . Umm Y/N. K-kai had actually asked me to come over to his place tonight at around 9:00 and I totally forgot that. Oh it's 9:50 already? I'll get going then. Umm. . . Goodnight.

He wanted nothing more but to run away from her house before he breaks down infront of her. He never calls her by her name. She was so confident and sure about his feelings towards her just a minute ago but after listening him stammer and rushed, she wasn't sure anymore. Was it all in her head she thinks to herself.

Grabbing his keys he dashed towards her front door.

Y/N: Chim are you mad at me? You'll be there with me tomorrow right?

She asked him with sad eyes making Jimin halt in his spot.

JM: N-No not at all Y/N. I'm just going to Kai's. . . I'll call you when I get there okay? I'll be there for you. Always.

He couldn't helping to stop the stray tear that rolled down his cheeks as he turned away from her and walked out closing shut the door behind him leaving Y/N in a confused state as well.