CHAPTER 14

We'll it's been few months from the day we returned back after visiting my home. But Jimin's baffled face at my sudden hug is still vivid inside my head. Well he's been with a lot of girls right? Then that shouldn't have surprised him but still got him. Maybe because I'm his friend? I don't know. But even at that moment all that he did was to playfully flirt with me. You know what he said about me calling him sunbae?

"God! Y/N don't call me sunbae. It turns me on"

Well, sir is there anything that doesn't turn you on? Now tell me what do I do about that? He's always playful. One thing certainly changed between us since that day, we grew a little bit more comfortable I guess? He always tags along with me in the college, Sits next to me during our shared classes, eats lunch with me and hell he even drives me to college from home and back. I'm Just saying, I got zero problem with that. Infact I love it. The thing is i don't really know what exactly is running inside his head but even the slightest thing he does for me affects my heart to a whole another level. If only he knew how I feel about him.

Do I wanna confess? Yes!

Then do it? NO!

Why? Because it's too early!

And I don't wanna lose my first friend just like that. And he certainly hates girls that cling. Talking about clingy girls I have earned myself a few rivals, not that I want to have one. Jimin sticks by my side 24/7, so it's given I guess. Those perfume bathed girls simply hate me. They don't fail to throw death glare at me everytime I pass by and I don't fail to notice their jealous filled glares.

Back to Chim. He even introduced me to six other drop dead hansome guys who looks like they landed straight from heaven and also made me talk to Kai one of our department senior. The other six were all from different departments tho. Tae was the first one who got comfortable with me. He's so nice to me, all of them gave me a brother vibes more than that of a friend. Jimin is a exception ofcourse.

You know what's more surprising? He doesn't really flirt with pretty girls much these days. Well maybe It's me who didn't know. But I don't see him do his usual stuff. One, because he is ALWAYS with me. Two, maybe he does all that stuff after he drops me home, but even after that he is pretty much hanging out with me and his other friends or texting me nonstop, if not text then it's always video call.

But Park Jimin and no flirting? IMPOSSIBLE!

He doesn't do that with other girls BUT ME. There wasn't a day that he didn't use his cheesy, dirty or call it whatever pick up line on me. Just to let you know what exactly he does, lemme tell you a little about that.
.

.

.

JM: Doll! Do you have a map or something?

Y/N: what? Why would you need one?

JM: Because I'm getting lost in your eyes.

Y/N: Oh my poor ears! I'm cringing.

JM: Bwahaahahaaaa.......

.

.

.

JM: Is that a dimple on your cheeks?

Y/N: Eh? Yeah! Now what about that?

JM: Geu bojogaen illegal...illeee~girl
Andwae wiheomhae oh yes
So I call you illegirl...illeee~girl

Y/N: Okay that was smooth and I give you that.

JM: Thank you m'lady.

Y/N: But what song was that? And I didn't know you could sing.