Chapter 1

Edited:2/22/2022

Emma's pov

I have one of the worst lucks in the world.

I started college because i wanted to escape from the box i was supposed to grow in.And instead i found one of the persons who forced me there.

Not even five minutes ago i said goodbye to my mother,and now i feel like going back.I rather be closed in the box again,i rather forget about the reality than share my space with her.

I wanted this year to be different.I wanted to stay away from her.I wanted to avoid her as much as possible.But how can i do that if she is standing right in front of me,if her eyes are not leaving mine.

Right now i'm standing in the room that is supposed to be mine and my roomate.The problem is my roommate herself.

,,What are you doing here?'' it's stupid to ask,but maybe i'm wrong, maybe she is here for other reason.

Still keeping eye contact with me,i see how her lips are forming a slight smirk.This girl is beautiful in every way possible other than her interior.She has such a beautiful black hair,such beautiful green eyes,such beautiful and kissable lips.She is so beautiful in my eyes,now and yesterday and tomorrow.

,,What do you think im doing,roommate?''There is my answer.

I could say something,i could do something like asking if i can change rooms,but i don't.That's how much i hate her,i hate her enough not to care.

Her beauty is just that.Her vicious personality is everything.

After understanding that i am not going to say or do something she asks ,,Do you hate me?''she is serious when she is asking me,she always is to this question.

I know this because she always keep asking me this since i first time saw her.Ever since i know her she made my life a living hell.And this is not even all.

And after every time she hurts me , she keeps asking this question.I'm tired,really tired.

Hate, such a strong word to describe my feelings for her yet the only feeling that is not confusing.

I don't even tried to hide my hate for her anymore.,,Yes'' such a simple word yet i put so much in him.

You would expect a person after hearing this to be sad or disappointed,but not her.

She looks so much pleased right now,like a child when you buy them the toy they be wanted.

I'm still standing at the door and keep eye contact with her, she slowly makes her way to me.

I hate her green eyes.I hate the fact they are so colorful and still no emotion behind them.

She is standing in front of me,smirking. Then i feel her cold breath against my ear.It's so cold that it made me shiver.

,,You never disappoint me,Jones'' that's my last name,she is using my name when she wants to tease me,i shiver again,even though the way she says it was a barely a whisper but, like i said ,she was standing close.

And in the next second she is gone.I hate her.

-----------------------------------------

I know this is short but it's because it's the first chapter.

I hope its good.