Chapter 7

Emma pov

Emma's outfit ^

Emma's outfit ^

----------------
It's dark and cold.

Right now I'm on my way to the campfire and I didn't even get there but I already hate it.

I always did,but I'm not talking about the campfire.About the forest.

No matter how much I tried,the forest was never a safe place for me.

I always feel uncomfortable and I get this bad feeling in my stomach.

Like right now.But if it's something that I hate more than a forest,is a dark one.

I can hear people and I can see some shadows while I'm walking, but it's still dark

I could talk for hours about the things I hate but just one phrase about the things I like.And right now i like the fact that i can see the crown of people.

Everyone is so loud.To loud and too many people.

But no matter my opinion I still make my way to circle of teenagers that stay around the campfire.

They're not many people to my surprise,the main reason because no one comes here to socialize,probably they already fucking in the bushes,and I really hope they will make a difference between an animal and a human.

When I get there I just silently sit between my two friends and trying to pretend like I was already there.

I'm a little confused about what's happening here because I see two guys making out and everyone is either laughing either screaming.

Then when they pull out a guy says ,,Was that enough?" ,,We told you to give eachother a peek not exchange saliva" a girl says an everyone starts to laugh even the two guys.

Finally coming to the conclusion that they're paying Truth or Dare,I realised that Sky was also here.She was playing this too.

Fuck.Here I trough I could avoid her.

Maybe I could pretend that she is not here.

So I do,but I guess she doesn't think the same.

Because while some people were fighting over whose turn is now, her cold voice makes everything nonexistent ,,I think it's Emma's turn,I mean we all have played our turn already and I'm really curious about her choose"

YEAH I FUCKING HATE HER.

,,I agree" ,,I mean it makes sense"  ,,I really don't care" were what people saying.

I hate when I have to choose while being surrounded by many people because I can never say no .

So i just nod.One of the boys pick up the phone from the ground and asks ,,Truth or Dare?"

Oh so we playing from the phone?I mean that's interesting.

,,Dare" it can't be something bad since it's from the phone.

I take bad.

,,Kiss all the girls on their
neck" What is even that?
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Ok so here is another chapter.

You have no idea how happy I am for the people that left comments to my last chapter.

You made my day,I really appreciate.

Do you think I should continue tho?