Chapter 8

Emma's pov
What kind of dare is this?

I mean I don't mind and I don't find this weird cause it's just girls and I'm straight.

But I hate the fact I will have to touch her,kiss her.Kissing someone it's like giving someone a part from you,you're doing this because you're grateful towards them.

And I don't have a thing to be thankful from her.

All I get from her is pain.She makes me sad even in my best days.

There is fire inside me every time i think about her,and if she touch me it will burn both of us.

I get up and I look around. Everyone is so drunk,too drunk.I can avoid her and nobody will notice,they are doing something else anyway.

And so I start with kissing my friends first and the girls that are more close.

I avoided Sky and nobody notice it,it has left just one girl who is standing besides Sky.

And I done it.Again nobody seems to notice it,they already talking and laughing about something else.

Leaving the girl ,I was making my way back besides my friends when I feel a cold hand around my wrist stopping me.

I hate the cold.No i hate her cold.

Turing my head towards the only person that could ruin even this.

There she is smirking.She still hasn't let go of my wrist,holding as if being afraid ,that if she let go I would leave.

Oh I would.

,,Where's my kiss?" She asks talking loud enough for me to hear with that perfect smirk of hers.

Fuck.I didn't think that she would be horny or something.

If I'm standing too much to this people would observe and they would become curious and will asks stupid questions.

So I just learn forward toward her neck and I stop just a few inches away.

I'm literally breathing in her neck and I see how her breath is starting to slow down.

I close the distance and my lips meet her skin.

It was just a second but it didn't feel like it.

I could describe her skin in so many ways and never remain without words.

But I refuse to let them out.

She finally let go of my wrist and I'm walking away,not back to my friends.I don't know where I'm going either, until I bumped into someone.

,,Omg I'm sorry" There he is,my hero.Valentino.

,,Emma?Did I hurt you?Did you get home safe last night?" He asks with worries in his eyes. He Is so sweet,every girl dream.

,,Oh yeah don't worry about it.Sorry I left too,it's just I had to accompany a friend of mine who drink a lil bit too much."

,,I'm glad." He say and I can feel the awkwardness between us.

,,So I remember how you told me you liked ice cream,and from what I know there is this new ice cream shop that everyone is talking about it,and maybe we could go and try it?" He asks and I can in the light of fire his cheeks getting red.

I'm telling you,I can't breath.I waited for this moment so much.

But before I could answer ,,Valentino,there you are" I heard her voice,and in the next moment she stood with her back in front of me.

Bitch.I hate her.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

There's another chapter here.

I would like to thank to wherearetheavocadoz7 for supporting me in every chapter.💕

-Btw I have no idea about the grammatical mistakes right now,I write this at 2 am ,because it's the only time I actually have time.
I'm sorry for mistakes.