Chapter 9

Emma's pov.

Of course she has to ruin everything.She stole his attention again.So i'm doing what i know the best,leaving.

I let them talking without saying a word and looking at them from afar.

Leaning my back against a tree, my eyes are fixed only on them.

I can see them flirting or at least her.I know how she flirts,i know everything about her.The way her eyes are changing to look like you have some dominance over her when in reality even then she is in control.

She always has control, she controls you in the same way she controls her breathing, sometimes her breathing is fast and you would think it's because she's nervous , but she's not. And once she let her breath get heavy, and you'll think she's tired,but again she is not.All this is for show.Her breath is for show.And you became part of it.

Suddenly I see her looking around and then she leaves. Perfect, this is my chance.Making my way to Valentino, I see how his lips form a smile when he sees me.

But before I have a chance to talk to him, someone grab my wrist and his.His wrist is grabbed by a friend and I wish mine was too.

The person who grabbed my wrist is Sky but she is not looking at me,she is looking at Valentino so i look too.

Valentino looks like he is talking to one of his friends and then his whole face changes.He looks like is about to leave but then turns around and mouth a small goodbye.

And then suddenly i feel dragged.Of course Sky,she is probably jealous that Valentino has his attention toward me.I let her crawl me because I don't want to make a scene around people, I hate attention and all my courage will evaporate.

When I make sure we've gotten far enough, I ask her,,Hey,why are you taking me with you?''She doesn't answer and suddenly i feel a little bit scared.

What if she wants to kidnap me?Or sell me?or kill me?I don't know which one is the worst.

I tried to push her hand away from my wrist but she's stronger.Okay now i'm really scared.

,,Hello,this bitch has lost her brain and is trying to take mine'' i scream in the woods,but all i hear is an echo.

,,Can someone do something?'' i tried to scream one more time lauder,and the only thing that worked is the fact that my back hit a tree.

Fuck this hurts,,Keep your mouth shut''i heard Sky whispering in my ear,sending a shiver probably from the cold.

,,No'' i say lauder.And her face looks in confusion for second,god i love this,i love the way i confuse her.

But that confusion disappeared when her hand suddenly covers my mouth.She pushes her body on me, one hand resting on the tree and the other on my mouth.

,,Keep being quiet'' she say and i can feel her smirk against my neck.

Oh fuck no. I bite her hand and she removes her hand with a yelp,,Keep quiet Sky remember?''

But my smirk leaves when her hand is covering my mouth again but this time her mouth is on the opposite part of her hand.The only thing that separates our lips, her hand.

She winned again,because if i bite her again and if she will remove her hand  again ,our lips will touch.My first kiss will be with the person i hate the most.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Another Chapter,please let me see your opinions about this book.

Thank you for 200 reads,you have no idea how happy i am.