17 - Drunk in love

"You need to tuck me in

"You need to tuck me in."

Oh boy. What did I get myself into?

"Dylan, you're a grown man," Jake grumbles. "Take your clothes out and let me get you into bed." 

"Noooo! Luna does it!" He whines and all I can do is look at both men wide-eyed.

"I told you he was clingy," his uncle exclaims exasperated. "Dylan, don't force the poor girl to see you naked." 

I can't help but blush.

"Shush, she wants it," he smirks lazily.

"Fucking hell," I mutter. "He's so drunk."

"Oh baby, drunk in loooooove, We be all night, Drunk in loooovee, Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grindin' up in that club, Drunk in loooovee!" 

Dylan's body is twisting and grinding on his own bed weirdly as if he were dancing, while Jake and I look at him in shock. Once he finishes his drunken performance we both can't help but crack up laughing out loud.

"Oh boy, I should've recorded this shit," Jake wheezes.

Now  I get why his name is Funcle on his phone. Any other adult would be giving Dylan the scolding of his life and here he is, making fun of his nephew's drunken stupor. 

I can only imagine what these two get up to, sometimes...

"Dylan come on," I try. "Let's get you to bed." 

I grab his arm, trying to have him sitting up so I can take his T-shirt off or we won't be done anytime soon.

"Only if you stay with me," he whispers, looking straight into my eyes.

They're still glazed due to alcohol but I can still see how expectant they are.

"I have to go home, Dylan."

"Then I go with you." He starts o stand up but loses balance right after.

Oh my god, it's like taking care of a fucking child. A giant one.

"You said you'd stay," he whispers. "I need you here." 

"Your uncle won't probably let me stay." I try to reason with him.

"Pfffft, Jakey doesn't mind," he argues back.

I look back at his uncle who has been trying to sober up from his laughing session for the last five minutes.

"Well, I have work early in the morning tomorrow, it'd be helpful if you could stay to make sure he doesn't choke on his own vomit during the night?" he asks with a shrug.

"I-, Okay, fine."

"YES."  

Dylan tries to fist-pump the air but ends up falling onto the mattress with a satisfied grin on his face.