BACK TO WILLOW - PUBLISHING & LOOKING FOR ARC READERS

As you all know, I have taken down Back to Willow to be able to publish it. While Dylan's story is going to stay, for the time being, his parent's story is about to be published.  Being able to do this while working has been a rough path. I am finally done with the editing process and am very close to revealing the new cover for the book. Several quotes aesthetics and teasers of the book have been posted on all of my social media. So, if you want to keep up to date with all of this news, don't forget to follow my IG account: melv.author.

But we're getting there! Back to Willow will come to paperback and e-book in October 2023. NEXT MONTH!

Some of you probably were sad to lose the opportunity to read it for free, but there is still one last chance for you! I am officially opening spots for ARC READERS. You will get an e-book version of Back to Willow and all I'll need in return is an honest review on Amazon and Goodreads!

SUBMIT HERE: https://form.jotform.com/232235135336045

Please, take into account that while this is an amazing option for you to get this book for a free read, this is also my way of getting reviews so my book can get across to more readers. Take a good hard read before you apply, because those reviews are a dealbreaker.

Thank you for being a part of this journey with me!

Until Next Time,

Mel Veran