27 - I want you

"You alright?" Dylan asks me as soon as we get in the cab

He's called his uncle and Marcel, letting them know we'd be leaving earlier. I'm fucking grateful for the fact that I didn't have to go back inside and deal with people when, in fact, all I want is to be by myself.

That's a lie.

I don't mind having him with me, but that's about it.

"Yeah," I mutter.

"You don't need to lie to me, you know?" He squeezes my hand. "It's alright to not be fine all the time."

"I know, I just don't want to think about it anymore, not tonight." 

"Consider it done," he pulls me to his side, tucking my neck under his shoulder and wrapping his arm around me.

His hand starts trailing up and down my arm, and his cheek rests on the top of my head. We stay silent for the remainder of the ride back home but it's comfortable and even soothing. So much that I doze off for a few moments.

"We're here," he whispers.

My eyes blink a couple of times, before detaching my body from his. We pay the driver and exit, walking the short distance to his uncle's house. 

I should be heading to my mom's house instead but after what happened, she's the last thing I want to deal with and while I try to avoid spending an entire night outside - for obvious reasons -, tonight I couldn't care less.  

Dylan probably figured it out, or he just decided that I'd spend the night with him regardless. On a regular day, I would probably fight a little bit on his assumption before maybe - or obviously - giving in.

His room is tidy and clean, except for the few clothes we've left behind when we changed before leaving for the exhibition. Dylan pays no mind to them, heading to his walk-in closet and digging through his stuff.

"Here," he gives me a huge black t-shirt of his before starting to strip down himself, and in front of me.

"Dylan," I gasp.

"What?" He asks unaffected. "It's not like you don't know what I have underneath. You've slept here before, and we've felt each other's body's around. Don't be a prude." 

Oh, a prude, huh?

He's smirking at me while unbuttoning his pants and I raise one eyebrow. Then he pushed his pants down, before standing in front of me in nothing but a pair of boxer briefs.

His tanned skin is free of blemishes or scars, having just a few nevi scattered around. His torso is taut and fit, adorned with two generous pecks and a full set of abs. His arms are muscly and veiny.

Heat originates in the deep bottom of my stomach, quickly rushing down to my core. My thighs press against each other and his eyes follow their movement.