BONUS CHAPTER #2

"Why the hell aren't you in your own home? With your girlfriend?" Dad asks, annoyed

"I am hiding," I mutter while playing games on my phone.

"What did you do this time around?" Mum scolds, stirring the pot of whatever it is she is preparing for lunch.

All my other siblings are in school and mum and dad enjoy off days as much as they can with each other. I have just come to ruin today. It seems.

"Nothing," I exclaim, exasperated. "She's been ruthless this past week!"

Luna has been moody all week long. But today was the day I finally decided to hide. 

Earlier this morning, I was taking a piss when I heard yelling downstairs. Putting on a brave face I tiptoed to where her voice was coming fromthe kitchento see what the problem was. She had her back to me, yelling about how I left everything scattered around the house and she was the maid who had to clean after me. 

Which is not entirely true. We divide chores equally but I do tend to forget things around the house. I am distractedmore often than not by her, but I don't do it on purpose. And certainly not to have her clean after me.

The thing is, as she was washing the glass of water I had forgotten on the counter it slipped and apparently, it was the last straw. Have you ever heard a wolf growling? For a few seconds, I swear, the love of my life impersonated a wild wolf and growled as she suddenly whipped around and threw the glass to the wall. 

But instead, not knowing  I was in the kitchen, she aimed it right at my head. I dodged itbarely. Her eyes widened for a second before they went back into that angry-slanted mode, then with a huff, she told me to clean up after her mess and left locked herself in our bedroom.

I fucking love her to bits, but lately, the woman has been possessed by the devil. So yes, after cleaning up all of that shattered glass I figured giving her some privacy while mulling over at my parents' was the best choice. It's just down the street, anyway.

"Dylan..." Mum's voice tone makes me feel like I'm in trouble, even though I'm the victim in the middle of this. "Is Luna on her period? You know it's a hormonal time for us, she's probably just sensitive." 

Ha, I wish! Periods, I can deal with. It's usually a time of the month when, if my girl gets a few orgasms a day and some chocolate. Doesn't matter what typeof both. If she's sated and fed, she quickly turns from Beast to Squirrel. I can tame her then.

"It's not that," I answer. "She's only horny and hungry on her period, I can take care of that. It has to be something else!" 

Just then, my phone's screen lights up with an incoming text.

Soulmate: Just so you know, I've packed my bags and I'll be spending some time with my dad.

WHAT THE-