-Freak-

OKAY- I'm sorry for being dead I've been focused on genshin...
I GOT ALBEDO SO IT WAS WORTH IT-

Also! Please excuse any spelling errors or typos in advance <3

Ahem- On the menu for today we got:

•Power bottom Zhongli 😎💪
•Kinky shit
•Horsey Childe 🐴
•Third person POV

Enjoy!

_____________

It was a decently late night. Childe was on his way to a "secret" rendezvous location after Zhongli sent him a strange note. He found it fishy, considering how Childe had kind of tried to destroy Liyue last week. But he tried not to pay much mind to it, perhaps he wasn't about to get murdered by the ex God of contracts.

The location was written down on the note by coordinates, strangely enough. It lead him to a house out in the mountains near Liyue harbor; it was quite tucked away. At this point, his suspicion was beyond its normal level. A random house in the middle of the mountains, coordinates instead of a proper location, tucked away where he could get murdered and no one would hear.

It's safe to say he has a right to feel suspicious about the situation he's in, especially considering how Zhongli is probably quite mad at him at the moment. But, if he was so suspicious of all that was happening, why was he still going along with it?

He stood by the door, taking a deep breath. "This could be my deathbed... But I have a feeling I might be overreacting slightly."

He shook his head to get over his worries, listening to his gut which told him to knock on the door. So he knocked. The door immediately flung open and he flinched, backing up a bit.

"Ah, Childe. You came!" Zhongli smiled innocently by the door.

Childe nodded, releasing a breath of relief. "Hi, xiangsheng. Sorry, I'm a bit late.."

"Oh no no, don't worry about it. Just come in" He backed away and let Childe pass.

     Childe walked in, only to be quickly dragged by Zhongli up the stairs and into what was presumably the brunette's bedroom. Childe was confused but went along with it, seeing as he didn't want to make Zhongli angry or upset.

     Zhongli tossed Childe onto the bed and then plopped down next to him, all while still managing to keep that sweet little innocent smile.

Childe sat up, laughing nervously. "So... This is your house?"

"Mhm. But, please, don't tell anyone. I live out here in a very remote area to avoid any conflict because. You know."

"Understandable... But, if you want to avoid issues then why call me over?"

"Ah right... Well- You see... You almost destroyed my nation. You didn't think I'd let you get away with that, did you?"

Childe's expression changed, his eyes broadened, and his heart started pounding. Perhaps his suspicion was for a reason... "Oh?... Uhm- Zhongli I.."

Zhongli crawled closer to Childe, he put a finger over his lips and whispered. "Shhh... I'd like to make a proposition."

"Am I in trouble?..." Childe smiled back at Zhongli nervously, moving his finger away from his lips so he could speak again.

Zhongli straddled him, which caught the ginger quite off guard. "Perhaps. My proposition; agree to let me do whatever I want with you and I'll be at your disposal."

The harbinger's face flushed a bright pink as he felt his hands be pinned down with Zhongli now sitting on top of him. "What?!- Uhm... What's that supposed to mean?"

Zhongli sighed, letting go of Childe's hands only to reveal that he had tied them up with a rope he had hidden behind his back. "Just follow along and you'll find out..." Zhongli spoke teasingly at the ginger.

Childe raised an eyebrow, giving in to his curiosity seeing as he was most likely not gonna get out of this situation.

"Alright fine. I'll play along- What do you want?"

"I want... You." The brunette smirked as he shamelessly started to take his coat off.

Every once in a while he would move his hips to grind against Childe softly, surely, but still soft. Once Childe noticed what the brunette was doing he panicked slightly; more blush covered his complexion as he squirmed a small number of times.

Once Zhongli had his coat off, he momentarily stood up to slip his pants off and then climbed back on the ginger. "Do you mind if I help with your clothes? I don't wanna untie you just yet."

     Childe had no idea how to respond to that. Of course, he was extremely intrigued by what Zhongli might do but he wasn't about to just lose his dignity.

"If you untie me for just a second I'll do it myself" The brunette whined at the thought of letting go of Childe and him escaping. For some inexplicable reason, that noise made Childe's body heat up even more; almost as if a way to subconsciously tell him he wants this as much as Zhongli.

The brunette stood up, very slowly unbuttoning  Childe's pants while staring at him with a playful gaze. "Allow me, Ajax."

     Now the brunette spoke teasingly as he pulled his pants and underwear down, still very slowly. At the sound of his name, Childe's eyes shot wide open. That was it, he made up his mind; he's gonna accept that proposition.

By now the ginger's underwear was gone. Both males were exposed to each other. "Zhongli- I'm accepting your proposition..."

Zhongli smiled innocently; you couldn't even tell that's the same face that's moving Childe closer to the bed frame just to keep him tied up against it. "Finally... Now you can't back out of this, Ajax. This is like an unofficial contract; it is set in stone."

"That's fine by me." Childe nodded and flinched as Zhongli leaned down, lifting his shirt and kissing his stomach.

"Mhm... Well then be ready."

_____________

Eeeee! The next chapter will be up asap!! <3
I'll start working on it as soon as I'm done with this one. I promise you guys that you won't have to wait too long ^^

Please excuse any spelling errors :(
I'm using Grammarly to write better but that shit autocorrects the shit outta what I write 😭

Anygays-
Idk what to say, I wanna make the next chapter so I'll keep this short :>

Oh! But please remember that #ChildeHasALargePenis 😏🔥

Tysm for reading!
Kk bye

Word Count: 1096