Prolouge

The brunette were caught up from his thoughts as he finished reading his suicidal book over and over again not getting tired of it.

Until...

A certain orangette walking in on the living room making the brunette perk up as he looked over at the orangette who finished buying some food from the grocery store.

"Chibi your back so soon." Said the brunette.

"What do you want me to stay there or something?"

"And for the last time do not call me chibi, you shitty mackerel!" Said the orangette as he walked to the kitchen placing the bags on the counter.

"Well i'm just stating the truth." Said the brunette.

A smirk formed on the brunette's face as he looked at the orangette.

"Or are you that upset that you can't reach my height?" Said the brunette with a teasing tone.

A tick of mark appeared on the orangette's face as his eye twitched as he got irritated by the brunette.

"Why you- waste of bandages-!" Said the orangette as he threw the tomatoes on his hands at the brunette.

Before the tomatoes could hit his forehead, he caught the tomatoes by his one hand and smirked at the orangette.

"Now now, don't be mad chibi." Said the brunette as he walked towards the kitchen counter and placed the tomatoes on top.

"I am still fucking growing!"

"I'm only twelve!"

Shouted the orangette angrily.

The orangette's eyes followed the brunette and a frowned expression displayed on the orangette's face.

"Well if your not gonna help make dinner, then get out of the kitchen so i could use it!" Said the orangette as he glared daggers at the brunette.

"Well, how about you get out of the kitchen then?" Said the brunette as he quirked an eye brow to the orangette.

"Haah?!"

"There's no way i'm going to get out!"

"You get out!"

Shouted the orangette as he began to throw the other vegetables to the brunette.

The brunette could only catch the vegetables that are being thrown at him.

"Chibikko your wasting the food that your throwing." Said the brunette making the orangette stop throwing the vegetables that he brought from the store.

"I'll kill you.!" Said the orangette toxicly as glared at the brunette.

The brunette walked out of the kitchen with a innocent smile displayed on his face as he hum.

The orangette rolled his eyes as he calmed himself down not wanting to destroy the kitchen like the other time.

The orangette grabbed the vegerables and walked over to the sink to wash them.

After the orangette finished washing the vegetables, he put them on a colander to dry them out, the orangette walked to the counter and dried his hands before going towards the fridge and grabbed the beef and the meat loaf.

As the orangette prepared the dinner, the brunette went to the bedroom to go and placed his suicidal book back on the desk. As the brunette placed his book down on the desk, he heard some tapping on the window.

The brunette turned around and saw an owl and on it's beak was a white envelope making the brunette walk up to the window.

The brunette opened the window and saw the owl flapping it's wings and it's ready to take off.