So called "𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥"

As the short dark haired girl looked around for the chaotic duo, she couldn't find them for about ten minutes and have to make an urgent call to her friends.

- "Hello!"

"Hello, Yosano speaking." Said the short dark haired girl.

- "Ah! Yosano!"

- "Who.. is tha-.. that.?"

- "Ah! I have been looking everywhere for you!"

- "A.. apologies.."

"Ackhem.. you two can continue your lovey-dovey talk later." Said the short dark haired girl cutting them both from their conversation.

- "Ah.. Yosano-san.. good afternoon.."

"Good afternoon to you too!" Greeted back the short dark haired girl with a smile on her face.

- "Are you there yet?"

"No not yet." Responded the short dark haired girl.

- "I see, so is there a problem running?"

"Well most of is that the two of them aren't around." Responded the short dark haired girl.

- "What do you.. mean.?"

"I have been looking for them for straight ten minutes and i haven't even have lunch yet." Said the short dark haired girl as she let out a sigh.

- "So that's the urgent call."

"Of course it is, you wanted to meet them don't you?" Said the short dark haired girl with a questioning tone.

- "Of course! I wanted to see how they would pass their 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 first!"

"What do you mean by that?" Asked the short dark haired girl.

- "Simple! You just have to wait!"

- "Y.. yosano-san, you can take.. a break."

"I would love to! Anyways before tha-.!" The short dark haired girl cut off herself as she noticed one of her friend's voice nearby her, she then turn her attention to him and saw her friend carrying a basket with some really good snacks in the basket.

"Wait a minute! You're here?!" Said the short dark haired girl in surprise.

- "Mhn.. sorry.."

"Ah-! No don't be.. i'm just surprised that's all." Said the short dark haired girl as she looked at her phone.

- "Ah! 𝑷𝒐𝒆 you're already there!"

"Wait a minute.. you planned this didn't you?" Asked the short dark haired girl to the person on her phone.

- "Of course i did!"

"You could've told it to me as well!" Said the short dark haired girl.

- "Well what's the plan in that?"

- "I could use some back-up plan if the 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 failed."

"You keep sayin' some trials, is this one of your trials?" Questioned the short dark haired girl.

- "I don't know?"

- "Maybe?"

- "Possibly?"

- "What do you think Yosano?"

"Nevermind, i'm hanging up. I'm keeping Poe see ya." Said the short dark haired girl.

- "Ah-! ah-! Wait a minute!"

Rustling sounds were heard from the phone making the short dark haired girl slightly confused of what that sound was.

A sound of lollipop cracking on the person's mouth as he slightly panted after running towards where they are.