We are not related!

After finishing their last class for the day..

The brunette who was waiting outside their classroom from the orangette as usual.

The time ticks forward..

Three fourty-five in the afternoon.

"Chibikko, you're so slow." Complained the brunette to the orangette.

"I was cleaning the classroom of course dimwit!" Said the orangette to the brunette.

"Tch, anyways, let's go." Said the brunette to the orangette - the orangette followed from behind.

"What did you get slug?" Asked the brunette in a confused tone.

"Get from what-?" Said the orangette in a confused tone as he quirked at eye brow at the brunette.

"Your score from earlier's small examination." Said the brunette with a smirk on his face.

A smirk appeared on the orangette's face as he looked at the brunette.

"What about yours?" Asked the orangette with a smirk.

"A+ what about yours?" Replied the brunette as he asked the orangette.

"B+" answered the orangette with a smile on his face.

"Too low chibi." Said the brunette with a smirk.

"At least i got B+!" Said the orangette as he let out a small 'hmph'.

"Anyways, are you gonna do somethin' right now?" Asked the brunette the orangette.

"No? I don't, why'd you ask?" Said the orangette as he asked the brunette as well.

"Nothin'." Replied the brunette.

Before the duo could head back to their common rooms, they stopped their tracks as they saw the short dark haired girl walking down the stairs.

"Isn't that-?" Said the orangette in a confused tone.

"Yosano-san!" Said the brunette with a smile on his face.

"Oh-! Dazai, Nakahara!"

"Great timing."

Said the short dark haired girl with a smile on her face.

"What is it?" Asked the brunette.

"Well, do you wanna go out with me this week's sunday to hang out." Said the short dark haired girl as she invited the brunette and the orangette.

"Are you free chibi?" Asked the brunette as he looked at the orangette.

"Yes, i'm coming." Replied the orangette as he looked at the brunette.

"What about you?" Asked the orangette.

"I'm coming as well yosano-san." Said the brunette to the short dark haired girl - the short dark haired girl nods as she curled up a smile on her face.

"Well, i have to get going now to my fourth class, see you at these sunday's exciting class at three broomsticks." Said the short dark haired girl before leaving them both to go to her class.

"Eh- wait-! Yosano-san!" Said the orangette but before he could stop the short dark haired girl - she already have vanished in their sight, leaving them both silent.

'What do we do now?' Thought the orangette in his head as he looked at the brunette and saw him humed at something.

"What?" Said the orangette as he asked the brunette.

'Hm, three broomsticks huh?' Thought the brunette as he looked at the orangette - making the orangette look away and let out a sigh.

"Anyways we are gonna meet up somewhere at three o'clock this sunday." Said the brunette.