On board the train

"Are you going?" Asked the short dark haired girl.

"We are." Answered the brunette.

"Why would you ask again?" Said the orangette in a confused tone.

"Well you might change your mind but let's go!" Said the short dark haired girl with a smile on her face as she grabbed both of their wrist and walk outside the castle.

After a few minutes later...

The short dark haired girl let both of their wrist go as she put her hands on her hips as she look at them.

"Chuuya can i ask you a question?" Asked the short dark haired girl.

"Hn, what is it?" Said the orangette in a confused tone.

"Well someone wanted me to deliver these to you." Replied the short dark haired girl.

"What is it?" Asked the orangette in a questioning tone.

"Here." Said the short dark haired girl as she gave a small white envelope to the orangette.

'An envelope?' Thought the orangette in a confused tone.

"Alright let's wait for the train to arrive and we can go." Said the short dark haired girl as she stretched her arms in the air and let out a small yawn.

"Dazai you've been awfully qu-.." the orangette's sentence was cut off by himself of what he have seen.

"Now that you mention it Chuuya." Said the short dark haired girl as she turn her head where the brunette is and saw..

The brunette hitting on some girls.

Which made the short dark haired girl stayed still of what she had seen.

As for the orangette it was casually normal for him as he have been living with the brunette for 7 years and got used to the brunette hitting on some girls.

"Is he some sort of player or some sort?" Asked the short dark haired girl as she rose an eye brow in disbelief as she saw the brunette hit on five girls.

"Idiot." Said the orangette as he looked at the small envelope given to him as he looked at the exterior of it to see no other writings than his name at the back of the envelope and right below of it.

Chu.. chu..

A sound of a train heard through outside below hogwarts where the train is waiting for the students to ride on board to hogsmeade village, making the orangette forgot to read the letter was given to him.

Who would be a fool to walk the entire day to hosmeade village while hogwarts is an island and the surrounding are liquid water.

Chu.. chu..

"Let's go." Said the short dark haired girl.

"Mhn, let's go." Said the orangette with both of his eyes closed as he walked casually down the stairs to the train.

"You're gonna leave him there?" Said the short dark haired girl in a slight hint of confused tone.

"He is gonna walk there." Said the orangette casully.

"Walk there? Isn't hogwarts surrounded by water?" Said the short dark haired girl.

"Exactly. Did i even stutter?" Said the orangette as he open his eyes and looked back at the short dark haired girl with left eye brow up above than the other.

"I like you already." Said the short dark haired girl with a smile on her face.

"Thank you." Said the orangette as he smiled back at the short dark haired girl.