Second Class

As the brunette and the orangette walk through the hall way, they met the short dark haired girl once again in pure coincidence.

"Oh, it's you two again." Said the short dark haired girl.

"Oh, Yosano-san." Said the brunette.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you two again." Said the short dark haired girl with a smile on her face.

"Yosano-san, where are you off to?" Asked the orangette the short dark haired girl.

"Oh, i'm going to my next class."

"Transfiguration."

Answered the short dark haired girl with a smile.

"What about you two?" Asked the short dark haired girl.

"Flying class." Answered the brunette.

"Flying class, huh." Said the short dark haired girl with a smile.

"What about flying class.?" Asked the orangette as he rose an eye brow.

"Well~ you'll see." Said the short dark haired girl before waving at them goodbye.

"Ok?" Said the orangette in a confused tone.

"Oh, i see." Said the brunette gaining the orangette's attention.

"What?" Said the orangette in a confused tone.

"Well~ i'm pretty sure you'll like flying class." Said the brunette with a smile.

The brunette then walked on ahead making the orangette quickly follow beside him.

"Oi, at least tell me!" Said the orangette loudly at the brunette.

"You'll see slug." Said the brunette making the orangette ticked off.
The brunette only walk ignoring the orangette's loud turn of phrases.

'This idiot isn't even listening.!' Shouted the orangette in his head as his eye twitched irritatedly.

As they finally reached their destination..
Eight fifty (8:50 am)

"We are here chibi." Said the brunette to the orangette.

"Right, outside." Said the orangette as he rolled his eyes at the brunette.

The brunette then look at the orangette who seems to be avoiding eye contact with him.

'Chibi's mad.' Thought the brunette as he let out a small sigh as they walk to the other first years as well.

"Chibikko?" Said the brunette as he called the orangette's name.
But the orangette seemed to be lost in his own thoughts as the brunette call him out.

"Chibikko?"

"Chibikko-kun?"

"Slug?"

"Shortie."

Said the brunette as he called him multiple times.
Until that one word made the orangette more irritated at the brunette.

The orangette then suddenly kicked the brunette out of nowhere.

The orangette let out a 'hmph' as he walked to a line.

'Chibi's kick are painful..' thought the brunette as he walk to the orangette's line.

"Chibi, next time don't add more broken bones to my knee." Said the brunette to the orangette.

"Well, didn't you want to die?" Said the orangette in a slight confused tone.

"I want to!"

"But you didn't have to add broken bones with it!"

Said the brunette to the orangette.