A child's voice

– "There you are yosano."

– "U-uhm.! Hello.."

The short dark haired girl slightly panted as she reached her destination to meet up with her friends.

"Sorry i'm late." Said the short dark haired girl as she apologized to them.

– "So you did met up with them."

"Mhn, i did." Said the short dark haired girl as she nodds.

– "I made up my mind!"

– "E-eh..?!"

– 'T-that fast.?!'

"So? You're gonna meet them tomorrow this week?" Asked the short dark haired girl with a smile on her face.

– "Even better, i'm gonna ask them for more sweets."

"Right.." mumbled the short dark haired girl before letting out a small sigh.

– "Don't forget we are both gonna meet them at 1 pm."

– "E-eh.?! Uh.. yes.!"

– "Stop stuttering, it's bugging me out."

– "S-..sorry."

– "You are to quick to apologize."

"Alright, where shall we all meet up?" Asked the short dark haired girl with a small chuckle.

.

.

.

.

.

The brunette and the orangette both walk straight ahead to the great hall as they were told to as well.

'Chibi seems has something a lot on his mind.' Thought the brunette as he walk beside the orangette with pure silence between them both – there was no words to begin with the other, all they both could hear was some chatters and laughters from the other students in hogwarts.

"Chibi." Said the brunette as he called the orangette out.

The orangette had snapped out of his thoughts as he turn his head to the brunette – the orangette unexpectedly saw the brunette looking straight at him in the eyes for a mere four to five seconds before looking away.

"Chibi, did you catch a cold?" Asked the brunette.

"I did not.!" Replied the orangette in a mere second as he walked faster than the brunette.

The brunette was slightly confused even though he already figured it out – why has the orangette been distracted.

'Chibi has been distracted for a quite sometime now – when we met Kōyō-san.' Thought the brunette as he catched up with the orangette's speed.

"Slug, are you having a love sick or something-?" Asked the brunette the orangette.

'Love sick.?' Thought the orangette in a confused tone as he blinked at the brunette a few times.

"Oh? So you aren't?" Said the brunette in a slight hint in a teasing tone.

"Well then, might as well go right-way and enter the great hall." Said the brunette loud enough for the orangette to hear.

They both have finally reached their destination.
The great hall – where everyone in their houses share food with one another and enjoy their meal and start conversations with and so as well some announcements from the professors.

Both the brunette and the orangette both sat down in the gryffindor table – everyone was minding their own businesses.

The brunette and the orangette both finished eating their lunch in a few minutes.