Announcement

➪ A week later..

Sunday - Six o'clock in the morning.

- "Good morning Dazai-kun." Said the long blonde haired girl as she greeted the brunette early.

"Good morning to you too." Said the brunette as he greeted the long blonde haired girl back as well.

The brunette walked out of the common room as he walked up the stairs to go and visit the gryffindor tower to go and pick up the orangette as usual.

- "Dazai-kun where are you going this early?" Asked the blonde haired boy.

"To the gryffindor tower." Answered the brunette before leaving the slytherin dungeon.

- "He always go to the gryffindor tower early in the morning." Said the blonde haired boy.

- "Can't be help since he and the red head are always together." Said the long blonde haired girl with a smile on her face.

- "I mean they do have a weird relationship between them." Said the grey haired boy.

- "Well their friendship is weird." Said the blonde haired boy agreeing with the grey haired boy.

- "Do can't agree more." Said the long blonde haired girl with a smile on her face.

➪ The gryffindor tower..

"That is why it is very dangerous." Said the pink haired girl.

"I don't believe a single thing." Said the orangette with a bored expression on his face.

"Well it's your desicion." Said the pink haired girl.

"And Yuan, do call me Chuuya instead of my last name." Said the orangette.

"Are you not used to being called by your last name?" Asked the pink haired girl in a confused tone.

"Guess you could say that." Said the orangette.

"Are you gonna wear your robe today?" Asked the pink haired girl.

"No? Why'd you ask?" Answered the orangette as he asked the pink haired girl.

"Oh i thought you are gonna wear your robe today." Said the pink haired girl.

"Not really, it's quite hot today." Said the orangette.

Until - a knock on the gryffindor common room was heard.

- "Yes?" Said the short brown haired girl in a confused tone.

- "Is Nakahara-kun here?" Asked the brown/blonde haired boy in a questioning tone.

"Chuuya-kun." Said the pink haired girl.

"Wonder what it is.." muttered the orangette as he walked out the common room.

"Is there something you need?" Asked the orangette.

- "Someone is waiting for you." Replied the brown/blonde haired boy.

"Oh, i see thank you." Said the orangette as he thanked his senior before going down the gryffindor tower.

"You're finally here slug." Said the brunette with a smug smirk on his face.

"Oh, it's just you." Said the orangette.

'What does he mean just me.' Thought the brunette as his smug smirk slowly faded as the atmosphere change.

The orangette slightly tilted his head in confusion as he felt the atmosphere thicken - making the other students from a slight far distance notice the atmosphere making them slowly back away from them.