Hogsmeade Village

» 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 [11:32 𝐚𝐦]

The brunette and the orangette both sat down on a different chair and different table as they were across beside from one another.

'Why did she have to seperate us?' Thought the brunette and a smirk formed on his lips.

"Chibi." Called the brunette the orangette.

"Chibikko." Called the brunette the orangette again.

"What do you want stupid mackerel?" Said the orangette as he quirked his eye brow in confusion.

"Ah~ nothing, just making sure you aren't off to your own world again." Said the brunette with an innocent smile on his face.

"Tch, whatever." Said the orangette as he rolled his eyes at the brunette as he bang his head on the train.

"Chibi you could've say so if you wanna have a suicide with me!" Said the brunette with a bright smile on his face making the orangette irritated.

"No. I'd rather die by myself than with you idiot." Said the orangette as he stopped banging his head.

"Awh~! I'd rather die by myself too! So do you wanna have a-" the brunette got cut off by a loud train sound.

𝐂𝐡𝐮.. 𝐜𝐡𝐮..

"𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬."

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥."

𝐂𝐡𝐮.. 𝐜𝐡𝐮..

- "I can't wait!"

- "Me too!"

- "Hogsmeade village huh?"

- "Mhm! I wanna see some markets if there are any!"

- "Pretty sure there is."

"Chibi are you excited?" Asked the brunette.

"Of course not!" Respond the orangette lying to the brunette as he looked outside the window.

The brunette who known the orangette for seven years knows all types of his personality and his movements, for the brunette he was easy to spot the differences of the orangette based on his movements.

'Hn.. chibi seems to enjoy the view.' Thought the brunette as he looked outside the window as well within' the short time period.

𝐂𝐡𝐮.. 𝐜𝐡𝐮..

The train have fully stopped to their destination.
As everyone waited three hours to get to hogsmeade village.

"𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧."

- "Alright attention here everyone!"

- "We have arrived at hogsmeade village, do please secure all your things to yourselves and do not to what you should not be doing right now as you unboard the train."

- "That is all and do please not cause any chaos in their village or else we will get a report of any misbehavings and will deduct a points to your houses."

They have unboarded the train, the professor leaving herself behind as she walk to the front of the train to talk to the conductor some important things.