Flying the Broomstick

The orangette's eye twitched as he sighed at the brunette.

"Are you fucking stupid?!" Said the orangette loudly at the brunette.

The brunette eye twitched as well at the orangette.

"I couldn't hear it."

"Did someone say something below average of height?"

Said the brunette in a teasing tone as he rose an eye brow and looked around for 'who' it was.

"What did you just say?!" Shouted the orangette as he grasp the brunette's robe and shake him.

The brunette could only hold his laugh to himself.

"There they go again.." mumbled the slytherin student to himself as he let out a small sigh as they all watched the duo throw insults to one another.

"Professor!"

"Are you okay?!"

Asked the gryffindor student as he watched the professor let out a small hum.

"Ah, yes i am." Said the professor confirming to them that she is ok.

She then cleared her throat gaining their attention to their professor.

The brunette and the orangette's attention were focused to their professor as well.

"Alright, it's time for you all to go and grab your broom by your respective inner spirit color." Said the professor.

"Now chibi~" said the brunette making the orangette confused as he rose an eye brow.

"What?" Said the orangette in a confused tone as he blinked a few times at the brunette.

"Go~ shoo shoo~" said the brunette as he shooed the orangette to go and grab his broom.

"Damn you-!" Said the orangette as his eye brow twitched in annoyance as he threw a punch at the brunette.

The brunette caught the orangete's fist with a smirk on his face.

The orangette then calmed himself down before removing his fist at the brunette's palm.

The orangette let out a small sigh as he turn his head and saw the other students grabbing their brooms.

'Tch, like shitty dazai can command me to do something.' Thought the orangette as he rolled his eyes.

He then raise his hand in the air as if his broom is going to come to him with swift movement.

'What is he doing?' Thought the slytherin student in his head as he watched the orangette from a far.

Before the brunette could tease the orangette once again a sudden clatter was heard.

"What's going on?!" Shouted the ravenclaw student as he heard a clatter sound.

Their heads were attentioned to the clatter sound. They looked around for where it was coming from.

Before they could say any words or form a sentence in their mouths. A sudden movement was slightly seen as they all turn their head to what it was.

But unfortunately they all couldn't see it except for the brunette and the orangette. They both widen their eyes in surprise and in shock as they saw a swift broom zoomed pass half of the students.

The brunette was quite surprised at the broom who zoomed pass half of everyone.

Just before the orangette could walk to go and grab his broom. The broom suddenly appeared right infront of his eyes.