Chapter 26

-after dinner-

I had to go talk to Brooklyn. We were going to meet at the local park.

I changed my outfit (picture in media slot), and checked the time.

11:07 pm. I had to go.

I quietly walked down all the stairs, and got to the door. Then I quietly opened it, and walked out. I started to walk to the park. It really wasn't far, so I could walk.

In about 10 minutes I got there. And Brooklyn was standing by the tree.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He said, grabbing my hand.

I pulled it back.

"Brooklyn. I think we need to break up." I said, as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Hey, hey. Please don't cry, It's fine." He said.

I continued to look to the side. He slid the piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Were still going to be friends right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I giggled.

"Now come on, let me take you home, well walk you home." He said, holding my hand.

We walked home in silence. It actually was awkward.

"So does this mean now I can be mean to you again?" I joked, as we walked up to our houses.

"That's the thing I've missed the most about you, Kenz!" Brooklyn said, as he smiled.

I walked into my houses and shut the door behind me.

I screamed as I saw something standing in front of me.

"Meeting up with your boyfriend?" Michelle said.

"Oh my god Michelle, you scared the hell out of me!" I said, as I turned on the light.

"Calm down. It's my last day in this house, I'm staying up all night!" Michelle said, as she started walking towards the kitchen. I followed her.

"I'll stay up with you, I mean it is your last night!" I said, as I followed her.

"Great, now we can eat 5 bowls of popcorn and I won't feel alone and fat." Michelle said as she put a popcorn package in the microwave.

"I'll miss you Michelle." I said, as I hugged her.

I have no idea what I am going to do without my older sister.