Chapter 30

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I looked around. I was in a big bed, that had blue sheets on it.

I freaked out and sat up, then I looked around. I saw Brooklyn sleeping on the floor. He didn't have a pillow, or any blankets.

I didn't know how I got into his bed, but I felt bad, like I must have pushed him out of it.

I quietly got out of the bed and tip-toed over to him. Then I lifted him up. He was so heavy, because he had muscles and they weighed him down.

I managed to get him up into his bed, and put a blanket over him. Then I walked towards the door, and slowly opened it, so it wouldn't make any noise that could wake him up.

Then I looked back at Brooklyn. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. Why did I ever break up with him? He was like the perfect boyfriend. I was so stupid.

I walked out of the room and downstairs. I walked into the kitchen where David was making breakfast.

"Good morning, how was your first night?" David asked.

"Good morning, and great, thanks for letting me stay here!" I said, as I sat down at the table where Victoria was sitting, reading a fashion magazine.

"We love having you!" Victoria said, looking up from her magazine and smiling. "And don't forget, you're on the tonight show, tonight." She said, reminding me.

I had completely forgotten. What was I going to even wear? I had nothing! And only little time to find something.

"Your mum said your outfit is in the front pocket of your suitcase." Victoria added.

'Thank goodness for my mom.' I thought to myself.

David put down the breakfast on the table.

"Romeo, Cruz, Harper." David said, calling the three kids out of the T.V room.

"Is Brooklyn awake?" Victoria asked.

"Not yet. He took a long shower so he must of went to bed late!" I said.

"Oh, did he keep you up with his singing?" Victoria asked.

"No, I fell asleep before he even came back in!" I said.

The thought of Brooklyn singing in the shower made me laugh, really hard actually.

"Can you do me a favor? Can you go get him up?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said, as I got up from the table and walked out of the kitchen.

I ran up the stairs, and opened Brooklyn's door.

"Ah!" He yelled.

There I saw Brooklyn Beckham standing in his boxers.

"Oh my god." I said, as i put my hand over my eyes, and turned around. "I though you were sleeping!"

"No, I'm definitely not sleeping. But you can calm down, I'm in my boxers!" He said.

"Ew gross. Please put pants on." I said, as I walked out of the room.

Seeing Brooklyn like pretty much fully naked is something you don't want to see, and and unsee.