Chapter 32

•times skip•

"Hey Mackenzie?" Brooklyn said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Remember when we came to California when we were both in high school, and I asked you out on the 'Tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon'?" Brooklyn asked me.

"Oh my gosh, yes!" I giggled, I remember that.

"And look at us now, excepting our first kid together... What made me so lucky to get a girl like you?" Brooklyn asked. "I fell in love with you when I first saw you." He said, as he pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I fell in love with you... I actually don't remember." I said.

He just stared at me.

"Well like I fell in love with you, then I hated you, because it was the middle of the night, and you locked me out of my house, and then you made me climb down a rope and I fell!" I said, laughing at the memory.

"You still think about that?" He asked. "That was 7 years ago!"

"I know, but I still remember it!" I said.

"I was an idiot for locking your door, I do still feel bad about that!" He said, as he played with his hair.

"I did make you give me the $200 dollars that were randomly in your sweatpants." I said, laughing.

"I love you Mackenzie." Brooklyn said, as he kissed me.

"I love you too." I said, as I smiled at him.