𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10: 𝕴𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊

It was my turn to pick a movie

It was my turn to pick a movie. Netflix has some good ones but the one I wanted to watch was not very family friendly. My second choice was The Lovely Bones. I love that movie. It shows a side to the world we choose to not speak about.

My brothers and their friends didn't care for my choice in movies. I honestly didn't give a fuck. It was my turn. They said it's not fair because I was sleeping half the time. They will get over it.

"I don't get why we have to watch this." Blake complained. We just passed the part when she died. He said he doesn't understand why she would go with the man to the clubhouse.

"Your being a little bitch." I rolled my eyes.

"You know your eyes will get stuck like that."

"Let them." I rolled them again," Now shut the fuck up and let me watch the movie." He sighed but stopped taking and listened to what I said.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

We just ended the movie and all the boys are silent. I give them a confused look.

"He stuffed her in a safe." Mattia looked at me with teary eyes.

"Yes, I know. I am watching the same movie." I told him.

"His death should of been worse." Mattia was being very passionate on the topic.

"Okay, whatever you say, brother." I walked away and went into the kitchen. That movie is really sad. I've watched it so many times that it really doesn't affect me to much. The lesson is really good.

I got a snack from the pantry and went back to the couch. I got back to my seat next to Vince, who was currently texting someone.

The boys already put on some football game. I pulled out my phone. I have no interested in the game.

As I'm scrolling through my pictures because why not. Out of nowhere Vince takes my phone and starts going through it.

"That is a cute outfit Amara." He says to me, making a weird face. Then Emiliano comes over a looks to.

"You take pictures of your kills." Emiliano asked me. I do because Kayden likes proof. I shush him. Blake and Alejandro are both here,"Oh, they know. They both partake in the same extracurricular activities."

"Amara, what the hell did he do to deserve that." Massimo joined the little party. I shrugged my shoulders in response. Then I snatched my phone back. They all were laughing.

We all eventually went back to what we were doing. I learned that Alejandro and Blake are staying that night. Fun, note the eye roll.

"Dinner!" Emiliano shouted. We all went to the table. There was some chicken dish. I have no clue what. It has red sauce and vegetables.