Chapter 1.

"C'mon bitch, hurry up!" I heard my friend Katy shout from the window.

We're going to bar tonight. Gay bar.

So I'm Riley. Yes, I'm gay. I tried with boys, trust me, I tried. It just can't happen. Me and boys? Nothing good .

I checked my outfit once again and smiled in the mirror then rushed downstairs.

"Where to, R?" Katy smiled as soon as I came in her car.

Katy is my bestfriend since I was 4. When I turned 10 we moved here, in Tampa, but Katy came with her parents as well couple of months later. Our friendship is strong af.

"I was thinking about G? The waitress kinda likes me." I said and she rolled her eyes. "But it's whatever you decide since I'm a little sick of your straight self."

Katy shoved me and I laughed.

I checked her out once again. Yes, she was beyond beautiful with that red hair and these long legs. But she was beyond straight too.

Though that never stopped me. But no, I've never seen her as more than a friend.

••••••••••••••

"It's your sixth shot Riley! Stop!"

I played dumb though. Alcohol was calming me down. I'm not alcoholic. God, no. But there are only 4 days left before school so I wanna have fun before the hell start.

Then I saw two tall figures coming to us. They were really tall for me. I was only 1.60cm. The one who took my attention was the blondie. She was as tipsy as me, but still beautiful. Her gold waves were perfectly made. Or she was just born curly. Doesn't matter. She was beautiful and it was driving me crazy.

"Hey." The girl next to her waved her hand in front of my face.

I suddenly blushed. Maybe it was because of the alcohol but I doubt it. I was really embarrassed right now. She saw me checking her out.

"I'm Annalee." The princess said with the cutest smile on her face. Her teeth were like little pearls, making her even more beautiful and me even more tipsy.

"Riley." I said and stood up . That's when I realized I actually can't stand up. And fell again on the black couch.

•••••••••

After about 40 minutes of talking I realized I and Annalee have a lot in common. And most important, I started to get sober.

She put her hand on my thigh and heat rushed down my cheeks again.

"So, are you single?" She asked and I felt her hand moving up between my thighs.

"Y-yes." I tried to say without the moan to escape.

She nodded and bit my neck.

"Not anymore." She whispered and licked it making Katy to gasp.

"Quit it. Oh My Gosh."

Sara, Annalee's friend tried to flirt with Katy long time ago, but Katy made sure to show her she's straight. It was funny.

"Let's go to the bathroom." I heard Annalee whisper and I nodded, not thinking about it at all.

As soon as she grabbed my face I crashed our lips together and locked the door.

I picked her up and put her on the counter next to the sink, pulling on her tank top with my teeth. I was dying to feel her.

I haven't had sex from June when I broke up with my last girlfriend and believe me it was torture right now.

"We have needs!" I heard someone yell outside the bathroom.

Yes, me too. I thought and and kissed Annalee once again but then I stopped. I don't want her to be one night stand. I'm not like that.

"What's wrong kitty?" She asked and stroked my hair looking me deep in my eyes.

"You're something. I can't just fuck you." I whispered and picked her up from the counter down to the floor again.

She smiled and we both headed to the door.

When we came out we saw couple of people staring at us strange in front of the bathroom.

Annalee suddenly blushed but let go of my hand and I felt a little bit hurt.

"So...let's go back to the girls." She said.

••••••••••••

Oh. Crap.

First day of school.

I texted Annalee 'Goodmorning' and went to take a shower. We're actually super close right now. Like seriously. We haven't hang out since the night in the bar but we text literally 24/7.

I took a shower and got dressed in my blue tank top and short jeans. I put the red vans I bought BY MYSELF( Yes, I worked out the money) and ran downstairs.

"Morning mom." I said and yawned then kissed her cheek.

"Hello sweetie." She smiled. "Your toast is in the kitchen."

I nodded and jogged to the kitchen picking up the toast in my hand.

"How are you feeling the first day of your senior year?" Mom asked and I chewed on my toast.

"The same as I felt when I started my fisrt year in school mom. Bored." I giggled and she smiled amused.

Katy came to pick me up and we headed to school. We both have cars. Just walking is healthy.

"How are the things with Annalee going?" She asked and I smiled to myself.

"Okay. We talked till 1 am yesterday. But she had to wake up early today and so do I."

"You asked her where she study?"

The truth is, I still don't even know how old Annalee is. Every time we talk or text I just forget to ask.

"Um, no. I'll ask her tonight."

Katy rolled her eyes and sighed.

"You're in love with her but you dont even know her age! You're weirdo Riley!"

I nodded and we walked into school.

My first class is History, which mean I'll sleep. Yes, I'm smart. Teachers love me. But I hate school no matter what.

"I heard we have a new hot teacher in this class!" Simon said to one guy but I didn't really payed attention since I have Annalee...well I don't but I'm working on it.

I sat at my usual spot and buried my head in the table.

"Good morning class." I heard familiar sweet voice and suddenly I was scared to look up.

******************
Riley to the side--->
Okay so, I hope the beginning isn't trash but well if it is...don't read. hehe. If u like the story comment and vote guys. I'll update daily in the spring break (it's after 5 days I think)

Xoxo-Natalia ❤️❤️