Chapter 10

Annalee's POV

"Uhm, Miss Collins?" I managed to ask as soon as Riley's mom picked up.

"Yes, it's me. How can I help you?" She asked and I suddenly remembered about Riley. Her mom has the same sweet gentle voice.

"I'm Annalee. Riley's history teacher. I'm sorry you are hearing this from me Miss Collins, but Riley is in Gerrard's hospital. She had an accident."

Riley's mother hang up and I started breathing normal again. I slowly stepped into my car and went to the hospital where Riley was accepted .

I went to the reception and as soon as they told me where my girl is I ran as fast as I can, (well I was in high heels so no really fast), to Riley's room and I saw one woman, probably Riley's mom inside . My boo was unconscious and with bandaged left leg and head.

Poor baby.

I was asking myself if I am supposed to stay since for Riley's mom I'm only her teacher. But then I sat on the chair outside and waited for news.

I don't even know what's wrong with her. Will she be the same after she come out of here? What if she has amnesia.

Thousand questions were running through my mind but one voice took me off guard and took me off my daydreaming.

"Are you the family of Riley's Collins?"

I looked at the young doctor a little bit disappointed and shook my head no.

"I'm her teacher. Her mother is inside. How is Riley?"

The doctor smiled at me and I saw the pity in his eyes.

"Miss Collins is with broken leg but that's not serious. The bad part is she has head injuries which probably hurt her brain and we don't know for sure how serious all this is. She may not really remember a thing when she wake up." He said and then came into Riley's room and started talking with her mother.

I slowly stood up and started walking to the exit. I couldn't stay here. At least not for now. Riley wasn't going to wake up anytime soon anyway so I don't have to stay here. Right?

•••••

It was 2am and I was still thinking about all Riley's doctor said . She may not remember a thing. That means she wont remember me . Or her friends and family. She probably won't like me anymore either.

I stood up from my bed, I couldn't sleep anyway, so I came out of the door and into my car going right to Gerrard's hospital. I know deep inside Riley needs me, and I'm gonna be there for her.

***********

Sorry for the shitty chapter guys, just writer's block . I'll try to update till the next week and with better chapter of course. Keep voting it means a lot!

Xoxo-Natalia❤️❤️