Chapter 4

Amy's POV

After the party I drove Riley home since she was...tipsy. Though that's not the word I wanted to use. She totally drank herself out and I doubt she'll make it for school today. We talked a lot. I mean, it's fun with her. But her mind was traveling everywhere since every 10 seconds she was like 'repeat please. I don't blame her though, we all have our problems but i really wished for her to pay more attention to our talks.

I slowly sat on my bed and looked at the clock. 7am. Cool. I have time.

I ran my hand through my hair and yawned. I still wanna sleep.

Riley's POV

"Hun, wake up! You're gonna be late !!" I heard mom yell from downstairs.

Oh, crap. My head is killing me. I took my phone and checked my notifications .

I have text from Annalee. Wow.

'Are you sure everything it's okay?'

What?

What is she talking about, I thought and sighed reading our old messages .

Me: 'I really need you right now'

Oh damn.

Me:'Can't you see how much I want you? Why are you so cold'

dammit.

Annalee:'You're drunk Riley, right?'

Totally....

Me:'I'm in love.'

Annalee:'Are you sure everything's okay?'

Oh....so I texted her last night . I sighed heavily and stood up, walking into the bathroom to take an advil and quick shower.

••••••

"What happened yesterday with Amy? Tell me everything!" Katy was all excited since Amy drove me home yesterday. Well, nothing happened. Yes, she is beautiful and yes, she maybe was flirting with me but everything was for yesterday. We have our own lives.

"Nothing, I told you already. She can be a good listener but nothing more. I don't like her like that." I sighed. "Besides, I texted Annalee yesterday." I said and bit inside of my cheek.

I saw Katy's eyes going wider than usual and her grin too.

"Are you serious?" She yelled excited."Im prod of you, R!!"

"No, you're not. I didn't even knew before this morning. I texted her in my 'drunk hours' and I don't know how she'll react when she see me today."

I saw Katy roll her eyes and walk in front of me." Riley you're sexy. If I was lesbian even I would've get wet if u text me." She winked and I shook my head amused."See ya later R!" Katy shouted and I waved.

History.

Shit will get real, I guess.

I slowly grabbed the knob on the door and walked inside.

I saw Lee writing on some tests.

"Hey." I said quietly and Annalee turned her head to me immediately.

"You scared me!" She stood up and sat on her desk. Damn, that's sexy.

I immediately checked her out. Her legs, her boobs, her heart-shaped face and these eyes.

"I..I'm so sorry for texting you yesterday. I know you said we can't happen and I totally res-..." I felt lips crashing onto mines. I grabbed Annalee's waist and pulled her closer. She kissed me right? So I don't have to pull away. She wants it so it's right.

I heard myself moaning into her mouth and blushed immediately pulling away but she hugged me.

"Don't you want it?" She asked breathing heavy into my neck.

"You said we can't happen." I whispered feeling myself tearing up from her voice.

I kissed her hair and smelled her cinnamon scent .

Then the bell rang and the moment was over. She immediately pushed me away and sat on her chair behind the desk while students started coming into the classroom.

I sat on my desk and smiled to myself.

She kissed me.

"Open page 36 from the blue book and start reading. You have 20 minutes." Annalee said and noises filled the classroom.

I got text.

From: Annalee<3

'Let's meet somewhere? I really want to talk to you. About everything.'

I smiled and looked at her, catching her looking at me as well.

' I can't today. I have cheer practice after school. I can't skip.'

I sent it and Annalee's smile vanished as soon as she read the text. But I know she understands me though. I'm the cheerleader .

I sighed and started writing again.

'But you can come to my place around 7pm. Mom won't be home until 9pm?'

From:Annalee<3

'Yes, I'd love to!:) <3'

I smiled at the text and shook my head at the emoji.

'I'll give you my address later.'

•••••

"Practice's over girls!" Coach Montgomery yelled and we all sighed in relief .

I took a quick shower and ran to my car. I took it today since otherwise I was going to be late this morning.

6:10pm. I texted Annalee my address and quickly ran upstairs my house to change.

"Maybe she'll be hungry!" I hissed to myself and took my phone from the back pocket of my shorts and called the pizzeria.

"How can I help you?" The man asked .

"I wanna order Hawaiian pizza ." I said.

What if she dont like hawaiian? Everyone loves hawaiian pizza right ?

"And pepperoni one." I added.

"Just give me your address miss."

I gave the guy my address and quickly took off my clothes. I put high waisted short jeans and cropped top and picked up my hair on a ponytail. I put some mascara and eyeliner and that's when I heard the bell.

6:57pm. Well done, Lee, I thought and grinned running downstairs.

" Hey." She said when she saw me and left me with mouth open. She was more than beautiful!"Um, that's for you." Annalee whispered and gave me one big bouquet of orchids.

"Wow." I said then. "Hey to you."

She giggled and I don't know why but I found this sound the cutest I've ever heard .

"Pizza will come soon." I said and led her inside with smile ear to ear.

**********

Yaay, update.

10 votes for next update . I just wanna know if anyone actually read this .:)

Xoxo- Natalia❤️❤️