Chapter 2

Annalee to the side----->

"Good morning class." I heard familiar sweet voice and suddenly I was scared to look up.

Annalee.

Why was she here anyway? Is she our new history teacher?

"I'm your new history teacher." Yes. She is." It's my first year in school so I'll need your help."

The class nodded and I was forced to look up when I heard heels walking towards my desk.

"Sleepy much?" She asked amused but her smirk vanished as soon as she saw me. She actually cut her hair a little, but she was still beyond beautiful.

Our eyes met and I saw her sad brown eyes.

We heard whispers from behind and Annalee suddenly sighed and turned around, walking to her own desk.

"Silence." couple of people continued their blabbing but she didn't payed attention." I'm Miss Tomson. Like you already understood I'm your new history teacher and I expect you to have a little respect."

We all agreed and she started checking our names in her computer if we're all here, but suddenly she turned her attention to me. "Miss Collins stay after class."

I nodded and cursed myself under my breath. What a shit.

I texted Katy as soon as Annalee turned to write something on the whiteboard.

'Annalee is in my history class! Help!'

From:Katy<345
'OMG why help, that's amazing! How is the new teacher?'

I sighed and looked up at Annalee for a moment then back to my iPhone.

'She is my new history teacher.' I sent and put my phone in my pocket cuz I didn't knew how Katy will react.

So what now? She won't talk to me anymore? I'm fucked.

I stared at her the whole period. Her every movement. How she was scratching the back of her neck when she was looking at me. How she was smiling at the other students. How her long legs were moving up and down the classroom the whole period. And I didn't get anything from the unite.

Then I heard the bell.

"Any questions?" She asked but everyone were on their way to the door already.

I stayed at my desk silent and as soon as all my classmates were gone Annalee locked the door and sighed.

"Why didn't you told me you're still at school?" She wasn't even looking up at me.

"You never ask-" she cut me off .

"You was drinking alcohol in a bar Riley! I haven't even expected you're underage." She yelled and I felt my eyes tearing up.

"You're 23. I'll be 18 in two months. It's not that much." I mumbled and I felt the tears formed in my eyes escaping.

She came closer and sat on the chair next to me.

"So fucked story, huh?" She asked and laughed an sarcastic laugh.

I nodded and wiped my tears away.She was now looking me right in the eyes with that sad smile of hers.

"We can't happen, you know?" She asked and I nodded. I knew it. I didn't wanted it, but I knew that was coming. She's my teacher after all."If it wasn't that dangerous maybe, but no now."

"Yes I know." I mumbled. "Have a good day Miss Tomson." I stood up and fought the tears in my eyes once again walking to the door. When I unlocked it I saw Katy next to it and I hugged her as tight as I could've breaking down.

"Shh, don't cry. What she told you?" Katy asked and wiped my tears smudging my mascara. I would've killed her for that.

"She said we can't happen." I whispered and started crying again smuggling into her neck once again.

•••••••••••••

Annalee's POV

The next few classes after this with Riley were hell. I was just wishing to finish sooner so I can go back home and drink myself out.

"You know what...." I started telling my class now."You have free period, I'm not feeling good." I said and walked away of the classroom to my car.

***

"So she's 17?" Sara asked and I nodded, taking a sip from my wine."That's fuckin hot Lee!!!"

I rolled my eyes and stood up to take my phone cuz it turned off.

"It's not hot, that's not porn Sara!" I sighed.

From: Riley:*
'Goodnight.'

"Who is it?" She asked and I deleted the message putting my phone back down on the table.

"Riley. She said goodnight."

We talked for a while after that and Sara decided to go home. It was 12am so it really was time for sleep.

I went to my bedroom and undressed. My hand immediately touched the hickey Riley left on my right breast in the bar.

"Night Riley." I whispered and sighed, laying down on the bed.

•••••••••••••

Tell me what you guys think. I appreciate every vote and comment.:)

Xoxo-Natalia ❤️❤️