Chapter 7

I woke up thinking about Annalee. Again.

I was more than sure that now school will be even bigger torture since everytime I see Annalee I'm almost ready to rip off her clothes. And at the same time I'm still not ready to have sex with her. Or make love. Don't know. I love her. Or I don't? Do I?

I kept asking myself the same questions over and over again in my head and I thought I'll explode.

"Look, you wont see her today either way so don't bully your brain okay?" Katy kept trying to comfort me or make me shut up.

Wait, what!?

"Why I won't see her?" I asked and stood up from the lunch table. "I do have to see her."

I started running down the halls and I stopped in front of Annalee's classroom.

I took couple of deep breathes and then tried to open the door. It was locked.

I think Katy knows something that I don't .

I sat in front of the door and texted Annalee.

To: My bitch<3469
'Where are you baby, I miss you. Xx'

And then I sent.

••••

6 hours had passed since I texted Lee but she haven't answered yet.

I was actually worried sick. But yesterday she told me not to search for her for the next 2 days cuz she has to fix some things. Maybe she wont be at school even tomorrow?

"Riley, dinner is ready!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs and I put my phone to get charged and tan downstairs.

"Hey mom." I smiled at her and sat at the table looking forward to the empty space in front of me . It was my dad's place. My mom still lefts plate with food there every night. And cup of coffee every morning. Then, the next morning she throws all the food and wash the dishes to be ready for the next night. Yes, now you probably think that my mom is crazy? She is not. But the emptiness and the loneliness probably drives her crazy.

She is working 10 hours per day just to ignore the pain from the loss of my dad.

He died 3 years ago from in accident. Or that's what the cops said. Though all his friends and my family are sure that it wasn't an accident. He had a lot of enemies. No because he was a bad person, absolutely the opposite. He was cool guy, classy, polite, honest, caring dad, lovely husband, the best boss in the world, grandma's favorite son. But that's what makes people envious. My dad was person who deserved to live. World totally lost when daddy died. And his enemies knew that. And that's why they killed him. After his death two of them tried to take dad's company away from our family. But my mom made everything to protect it. And now she is the boss there. She rules Collins's company.

"Why you dont eat honey?" She asked and I looked at her seeing the bags under her eyes.

"I'm just thinking mom. Why dont you stop for a while? All this work. We can go somewhere. To relax a little."

She smiled and took another bite of her salad.

"You won't skip school young lady. But that's good Christmas idea! We can go to California to visit your grandma? She lonely after dad passed away." She said and I saw the tears in her eyes.

Actually my grandpa died exactly 2 weeks after dad's funeral. 2013 was such a hard year if you ask me.

********

Long time no see huh.

Vote if you liked the part guys, next update in Monday.

Xoxo-Natalia❤️❤️