Chapter 5

First i wanna say sorry cuz I haven't updated from..12 days I think (not sure) . Hope you like the new chap!
Xoxo-Natalia❤️❤️

Riley's POV

Days had passed since 'the dinner' I had with Miss..with Annalee, but we haven't talked about the kiss last week at all.. Neither about the little make out session we had just before mom to come from work. I don't know if we are just teacher and student, which i really doubt because she was the one who kissed me. But I don't think she's my...girlfriend either. And still, this 'friends' with benefits thing is not my thing at all.

I made the last lap and I headed out of the pool.

"Collins!" I heard the coach." We're glad your back at the team." he said and I smiled nodding.

"Thanks."

I ran to the locker room and as soon as I changed I went to Annalee's classroom. I know she has a detention class now so she'll be there.

I knocked at the door and suddenly I forgot why I was here. Really..why I really was here anyway? To talk to her about the kiss..es, to talk about everything and anything? Or just because I wanted to see her?

I felt myself getting more and more nervous when I heard heels coming over. But as soon as the door opened my face dropped and my heart stopped.

"Erm....is Miss Tomson here?" I asked and a smile greeted me.

"Who are you sweetie? I can swear I've seen you before at school ." She said and at the word 'sweetie' my stomach flipped .. From disgust. Not exactly, but I think you know what I mean right? I can't accept compliments from other people. It feels right only from Annalee.

"Is she here?" I asked again not bothering to answer her question .

"No sweetie." this word again." She has day off today."

I felt a little confused but just nodded and turned around to go outside of school and see if Katy is still with Jason. She kinda likes this guy but he is player so better not though.

I looked around but I didn't saw her neither him so I headed to Annalee's house. Maybe she is sick or something. I have to check on her to be sure. She haven't skipped day.. Like never, seriously.

Katy's POV

There is that guy Jason. Totally hottieeeeeee. We have to meet in front of school today while I wait Riley so I came out of school and went to his car. He was with his 'crew' you know, all cool boys and stuff. But of course he was the cutest.

"Hey Katy!" One of his friends greeted me but Jason waved them and they all disappeared behind me and left us alone.

"Hey Kate." He winked.

Kate?

"I'm Katy."

He smirked and came closer to me.

"Can't I call you Kate? I like it." He had these green eyes and this brown sexy hair which could make every girl fall for him...Well except Riley.

I nodded not really able to say something since he was millimeters away from me.

"Do you wanna go to my place? We'll talk there?" Jason winked and then quickly bit on my lip taking me off guard. He led me to his car and then everything became blur.

Riley's POV

"Annalee!" I shouted in front of her door. I rang at the doorbell twice but she didn't answered. So I shouted. People around were looking at me weird though.

I waited a little bit more and the door opened greeting me by the least expected person.

"Amy?" I smiled awkwardly.