Chapter 8

Annalee's POV

I took 2 days off school just to clear up my mind. Don't get me wrong, I know what I want, I want Riley. But also I've been dreaming for this job since I was kid and if I lose it that would totally be the end of the world. For me.

I came at momma's home since Riley don't know only that place.

"Stop eating honey, food won't choose for you. You have to make your decision by yourself. And do it right. "

I put my bowl of chips on the little table and tapped the space next to me for mom to sit.

"I have nothing to choose mom. I know I have feeling for Riley. I dont want to live without her. But if I decide to be with her, I'll live in fear that the principal could see us and fire me."

"Isn't this girl 18, dear?" She smiled and caressed the left side of my face trying to comfort me.

Mom is the most accepting woman you'll ever meet I'm telling you. My bro is dancer. In a bar. Even I don't accept that, but mom was like "if that will make you happy then I am happy too" and I know she will say the same to me whatever I choose. And that's what scares me. She is just too acceptable. And even if I make mistake with my decision she will still be calm and all. Like, how the hell she do it ?

I sighed and felt the tears in my eyes.

"Yes mom, she is 18 but I'll still get fired for getting involved with a student."

She nodded and hugged me ."Do what your heart says beautiful, if you are happy, I am happy too. " Duh. I told ya, right?

I laid in her lap and felt myself getting weaker and weaker and then everything became black.

••••
Oh. My back hurts like a bitch! Oops, language.

I looked around and saw the that the TV was turned off but mom wasn't here anymore. Then I checked my phone.

Urgh.3am. Why I'm up at that time ?

I stood up and took the blanked mom had put on me probably when I fell asleep and I walked to my room .

"Lee?" I heard one sweet voice behind me.

"Hey Sammy. Why are you awake?"

Sammy is my younger sister. Mom adopted her before 3 years. She is 5 now . The whole family adore her. She is the cutest little girl I've ever seen. And when I have kid with Riley I wish it looks like Sammy. Though that won't really matter. It will be our kid.

Oh, Riley.

"I couldn't sleep and I heard you. Can I sleep with you?" She asked and rubbed her eyes.

I nodded and picked her up holding her teddy bear and the blanket with my other hand.

"Now, sleep little girl." I whispered and threw Sammy playfully on the bed then put the blanket on her and gave her the teddy bear.

I put my pajama shirt and my shorts and laid next to Sammy.

"Good night sista."

Tomorrow I'll have to face Riley again. Oh...
*******

Vote and comment guys! Hope you like it.
Up for new ideas, just comment what u wanna see in the story.

Xoxo-Natalia❤️❤️