Chapter 6

"So she's your.." I started but Annalee cut me off. That's mean.

"Niece, yes."

That information actually took me off guard. Minutes before I didn't even knew that Annalee has a brother. Neither that her brother is married..And has a daughter...Who is my age.

Dammit, I'm fucked.

"What is she doing here anyway?" Amy asked all of a sudden and made Annalee to choke on her coffee.

"Uhm she..." Annalee really has a hard time with that question and I wasn't really able to answer either. After all, Amy likes me... Well, I think she does."She came to....give me the book." She mumbled and I raised my brow at her.

"You two are together, right?" Amy asked, chewing slowly on her apple not even looking at us.

"What?" Annalee asked and this time Amy stood up and laughed an sarcastic laugh.

"I know you Lee. We're almost the same age. And plus, I wont tell anyone." She sighed and looked at me this time."I'm not a bitch, but I have to go. Have sex. Or fun, whatever u two do." Amy winked and jogged to the door .

I looked at Annalee strangely for a moment then smiled. She made me smile just looking at her.

"Why are you here ?" She asked and raised her eyebrow suddenly making me frown.

What am I doing here !? Last week we almost had sex and she is asking me what am I doing here!?

I suddenly felt mad. And a lot hurt too.

"I just want to say hi."

"You said it." She mumbled and stood up walking to the door."You better go, I'll have guests later."

My mood was falling with every single word she was saying. What is her problem!?

"Nah." I said and closed the metallic door making Annalee jump.

"Nah?" She asked confused."You can't nah me. Really, it's not the time."

I looked her up and down and I suddenly realized she didn't worth all the pain Im going through because of her and her bitchiness. But I couldn't help it. I was falling for her more and more just with hours.

"You ignored me all week Lee!" I hissed."Now you will talk."

I took a deep breath and continued looking her straight in the eyes."You can't play with me. I need answers. Now."

I came back to her couch and sat leaving her there surprised from my sudden actions probably.

••••••

"C'mon Riley tell me everything!!" Katy yelled on the phone making me giggle.

"I have nothing to say. It was just talk."

"So you two are like, secret girlfriends now?" She asked and made me think of that 'secret' word. Of course we can't make out in school but what about out of it... She can be mine then right?

"I Have to go eat Katy. Till tomorrow."I said and hung up laying on the bed. Just thinking about Annalee and her smile. Her dimples, nose, eyebrows, lips.... God, her lips taste so good.

I was thinking about her neck..her legs...thighs, knees even.. that cute ass of hers... how much I wanted it, it's surreal.

Suddenly love wasn't something bad anymore.

***********
Vote&comment guys

Xoxo-Natalia❤️❤️