Chapter 9

Happy pride babes!!

-|-|-|-

Riley's POV

I woke up and yawned rubbing my eyes since I couldn't see clear.

Damn, I'm vampire .

I moved the curtains and it was actually raining. Like a bitch.

I yawned once again but this time was from annoyance since I have school again. Then dressed myself into black skinny jeans and white shirt.

No, maybe not white in rainy day.

I took off the white shirt and threw it on the bed, picking up a red one.

I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth then ran downstairs into mom... and some guy.

"Mom?"

She looked at me and smiled then her smile actually vanished for a moment but she managed to take it back. She can't lie to me tho.

"Who is this?" I asked. This time I needed answer. I already knew that he is not just random guy since mom invited him at my home. AT DAD's HOME.

She stood up and made the man stand up too.

"That's Justin, Riley. "

He tried to shake my hand but I moved it behind my back.

"Nice to meet you." I murmured.

"Your mom talked about you a lot . I hope you warm up to me soon." He smiled and I saw that it was real, so I gave him smile back.

I didn't wanted to ask more questions cuz if I find out bout some more new changes i would die. He is not dad!

"I gotta go." I said and took one croissant from the table then ran off the door to my car.

I stepped in the car and closed the door . I ate my croissant in silence. It was tasty tho.

I turn on the car, then the windshield wipers too and stepped the gas.

I stopped on a red light and took my phone searching for Annalee's number.

I tried to contact her again, but her phone was off.

Does that mean she really don't want me? I was asking myself millions questions and at the same time I didn't wanted the answers.

Someone beeped behind me and I saw the light was already green.

But as soon as I stepped on the pedal my car was crashed by another one. I saw the airbag in my face and then it all went black .

Annalee's POV

I was in my car ,driving , getting ready for everything that I have to talk about with Riley. And getting ready with all the apologizes too.

Last night I realized that I care about Riley. In so much more than teacher or friendly way. And sure as hell I need to tell her that cuz we have future together. Of course if he doesn't hate me right now since I ignored her for three days.

I saw two crashed cars in front of me and many policemen.

Oh shit.

I suddenly recognized Riley's car and I stopped ready for the worst but still hoping that she is not in the car. My heart was pounding harder and harder with every step I was taking to reach the cars but the policeman stopped me.

"No, I have to see who is in there. That's my girlfriend's car there!" I pointed to Riley's car and i felt the tears escaping my eyes but the police didn't gave a hit and I don't blame them they just do their job.

"Riley Collins?" The man asked and I froze. I was ready. And at the same time I hoped I'm mistaken.

"Y-yes?" I managed to whisper and the policeman sighed.

"The ambulance just took her. She will be in Gerrard Hospital . Call her family and don't panic."

I nodded and started walking little steps to my car.

So now I have to tell Riley's mom her daughter is in hospital. Okay.

I sighed and took my work phone with the list with parents's numbers .

***************

Hope you like it. Xx

Xoxo- Natalia❤️❤️