Chapter 3

Riley's POV

Days were passing by and I haven't talked with Annalee even for a second. Damn, she was avoiding me even in class. Yesterday I was the only one who was raising hand on her question but she picked Jason to answer her. I'm sure my classmates know something is going on between us and it's obvious.

My first class today is Algebra so I'm with Katy and that weirdo Simon who is always hitting on both of us but could never take a piece .

"So, how you slept?" Katy asked and I raised my eyebrow at her."You look tired."

I nodded. "I dreamed her. Again." I mumbled and sat on the bench in front of school.

"Maybe that's a sign." Katy sighed and pointed at one Black Range Rover on the parking lot.

It's Annalee's car of course.

"It's not polite to point like that." I said deciding to shook off the thought of Annalee.

Minutes later we saw her walking upstairs not even looking at me.

"Oh my god Riley!!" Katy hissed and grinned. "She was totally checking you out!"

"She didn't even looked at me Katy." I rolled my eyes and picked up my bag to go inside. "We'll be late, c'mon."

•••••

"So if the hypotenuse is ..." Mrs Davidson was talking about triangles I think but I didn't really payed attention to it.

Katy gave me piece of paper and I sighed.

'Let's go to Amy's party tonight?'

I rolled my eyes at her and wrote down.

'It's Thursday we have school tomorrow.'

And gave it to her.

"But she's a lesbian. A hot one!!" Katy whispered and I grinned at her enthusiasm then nodded.

"Kay. We'll talk about it ltr."

••••

"It's fuckin loud here!" I screamed so Katy could hear me.

There were people everywhere. Younger and older than us. Everyone were either dancing or making out. Nothing new.

"Hello stranger." Amy came to us and winked. "So you two came."

I nodded and Katy walked away leaving me and Amy alone.

She asked something but I didn't really heard her.

"What?" I shouted and she grinned moving closer to my ear. I shivered from her hot breath.

"Do you want a drink?" She whispered and I nodded watching her bite her lip which turned me on af.

••••••••

"So, why are you here in school night?" She asked and sipped from her beer bottle looking at me curious.

We sat on the grass in front of her house.

I raised my eyebrow." You want me to leave ?"

Her eyes widened ." Oh god no, of course not. Just curious. You're all....Miss flawless in school I thought you don't go to parties. At least no in school nights. But I'd never kick you out, seriousl-..." I cut her off kissing her cheek.

"It's okay, I get it." I whispered in her ear and came closer to her." I have good grades but I'm not nerd, Amy." I laughed.

"Sure you're not." She winked and took my empty beer bottle."You want more?"

"Nah, I'll skip."

Amy nodded and jogged inside screaming something like "I'll be right back" or "I'm dad Barba" but I think it was the first.

She's cute girl. I can talk with her about a lot of things, plus she's single and made me forget about Annalee for a while.

Annalee...damn that woman.

Annalee's POV

"No, of course we can't go out." I said calm enough not to sound too harsh.

"Lee, c'mon I will make things right this time..."She begged.

Yes, it's my ex....fiancée. We were together 4 years and we broke up before 6 months. Neither of us had a relationship since that, tho Rita had a lot of relationships when she was in one with me. If you know what I mean.

"No, please. Rita, I met someone. I'm about to forget what kind of a whore you are so please just leave me alone. Once for all."

I heard her sigh. Was he crying? No, it can't be." So you met someone?"

That actually took me off guard when I heard it. Yes, I said seconds before but now when I heard it it was scary.

"Lee? Are you here?"

"Y-yes, I met someone." I mumbled.

I heard her sniffle a laugh."Why I don't believe you?" She asked amused but that actually got on my nerve.

"Look Rita, I told you we're over once I saw you with that bitch of yours on top of you. So believe whatever you want and leave me." And I hung up.

Wow. I didn't expected that coming. I'm calm person, right?

**********

Amy to the side--->

Yas, well Amy is Yvette Monreal. And for these who haven't watched faking it... Do it. NOW! :D :D

I hope the story is going fine. Vote and lemme see what you guys think about the part.

Xoxo-Natalia ❤️❤️