Chapter 7 - Seiho (2)

Ayumi's POV

" Let's change technique then. Ayumi, you will guard Tsugawa and Kagami will score with Kuroko -kun.  Let's see what will happen .." She says with a grim face. 

Defeating the kings weren't easy but we had to try, only then will we have a ray of hope.

Soon, the match soon started and all of us went back on the courts. As the match started, I quickly went to Tsugawa's side to defend. Seirin was defending and Seiho was attacking. The points of Seiho began to increase.

" Shit! " I cried out as Tsugawa got the ball. I quickly chased after him and defended the ball. When he was distracted, finding somebody to pass the ball to, I quickly stole the ball away and ran to Seirin's hoop and did a dunk. 

" 30 - 28, to Seirin. " We were leading by 2 points but that does not mean that we can slack off. Suddenly the referee shouted out. " Seirin's member change! "

We all went to the Seirin's bench and heard what Ai- sempai was going to say. " Thank you, Kuroko, Kagami and Ayumi for increasing the points, however, right now will be the 2nd Year's battle. Kawahara, Fukuda, Shinji! Get dressed, you're going on courts! " 

We all sat on the bench watching the game played by the Seniors, the score gap decreased when Tsugawa scored a point.  

However, Shinji- sempai who had the ball next shot, however missing. " Shinji is a jack of all trades! He can shoot but he can't score..." Said Ai -semapi with confidence. 

Me, kuroko and Kagami sweatdrop as we saw Kawahara -sempai grab the rebound ball and threw it to Hyuuga who was in clutch mode, shooting the ball.

We cheered to support them and soon, the match was in our favour. The sempai's dunk was amazing, even their teamwork bears no loopholes.  It was soon a minute left, all we could do was to watch as our seniors chased after the ball, and dunking it at the same time as the timer went off. 

" We won! " All of us shouted, I smiled and highfive Kuroko as well as Ai- sempai. We could go on to the Champion league, and the winner will participate in the Interhigh. 

We bowed to Seiho before leaving to view Shutoku's match, which they won with straight ace. 

The next match would soon be between Shutoku.....and us.

'

I'm so sorry for not uploading this story for so long!!!! Hope you guys will continue to support me! ~ :)