Chapter 1 - Manager

Hey guys! This is a KnB fanfiction. I decicate this chapter to @geraldineteo. The person who read the chapter and told me to upload. :) 

*  KnB does not belong to me *

'  ' is thoughts

" " Speaking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Kuroko....shall we do this? " He turned to me with a serious expression - an expression which he hardly shows, and said " Hai, Lei - san. " We then made our way in our school. People kept giving me flyers and posters to enter their clubs but ignored Kuroko. They ignored kuroko because they couldn't sense his low presence and not because they hated him. We both went to the Basketball booth. " Hello! We are the Basketball club. I am the Coach for the club, Aida Riko, a second year. " I nodded my head. She then gave me a form.

Name :

Position :

Middle School :

Why do you want to enter :

and I saw that Kuroko has one form from godness know where. I then fill in the form.

Name : Lei Ayumi

Position : Manager

Middle school : Te

Why do you want to enter : I want to enter because Basketball is fun....

I decided to remove the middle school section. ' I do not want

I decided to remove the middle school section. ' They do not need to know that I am from Teiko... ' 

Soon school ended. I made my way with Kuroko to the basketball gym. I entered the gym and saw Aida - Sempai. " Aida - sempai... " and she turned to look at me. " Oh! Everybody! Listen up! This is our new manager LEI AYUMI ! Everybody, let's welcome her! " and I bowed as they clapped their hands. "Yorushiku. " Soon she - Ai - Sempai ( She told me to call her that )check on every guys body to see the capability of each player. There was also a red head. When they reached the red haired boy, Ai - Sempai's eyes was practically shimmering. After him stood Kuroko. She stopped and said " So that Teiko student didn't came.. " and when I was about to inform her, Kuroko said " Ano.. " and Ai - Sempai turned around. " Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! " Ai - Sempai screamed. " When...were you here? " and Kuroko replied " Since the beginning...." and she scanned through Kuroko's body. ' His body is below average! ' You could see the shock in her eyes. I chuckled softly. I'm sure that she can't believe that he's from Teiko as Teiko needs to have a lot of strength but Kuroko's body was....weak. Soon practice started and I began analyzing the players. Soon practice ended and I decided to head home while Kuroko was stopping over for a Vanilla Milkshake at Maji's Burger.

After the next day's practice, I went to Maji Burger's with Kuroko. " You become his shadow? " and he nod his head. We then saw Kuroko's new ' light ' as he was queuing up. Kagami Taiga. I told Kuroko " He might open the door of the Zone...and he reminds me of Ahomine....his play style...." and I looked at Kuroko and a flash of sadness entered his eyes. " Yes. "