Chapter 2 - Kise

Now, me, Taiga and kuroko were the best of friends. Today we were were supposed to buy a burger known as the most delicious burger or else we had to do 3 times the foot practice. We went down with the other freshman and suddenly Taiga shouted in English. " Japan Lunch time rush ! " and tried to entered the human covered stall.  He was pushed back by the other club members from other clubs who also wanted the burger. ' Rugby, Football, Sumo club members are here! We can't win by brute force! What should we do? ' I was thinking when I saw kuroko being pushed by the crowd's flow to the front of the stall. He brought one but I recalled Ai - Sempai's words. Please buy at least 2 burgers~ and I sigh. ' I know what I can do! ' and I looked at Taiga. " We need 2 burgers....can you work with me? " and he nod his head and was about to ask why when I shouted at the top of lungs. Everybody faced me and I said with fake tears at the side of my eyes and I cried out " He...He touched me! " and Taiga face paled. The rudgy, football and Sumo club members cracked their knuckles. The other freshman cried out " For the greater good, Taiga! " and they all charged at him leaving the stall empty. I went forward and brought another burger thanking the lady. Soon the other freshman, kuroko and me left to the rooftop with a beaten up Taiga. We showed them the burgers and they smiled. " You can have it first, " Junpei- Sempai said. Soon all of them were sharing the burger and I took my burger and looked towards Ai - Sempai. " Shall we share the burger? " and I broke the burger into half. " Oishi~ " and I gave a small smile. Soon, we left for our own class.

It was basketball practice. There was suddenly a loud ' kyaaaa ' and suddenly a blondie entered but I couldn't see his face as he was surrounded by girls. He then said " 10 minutes. " and soon 10 minutes were over and I went closer to him. ' Ryouta...' When he screamed " Kurokocchi! " and he turned his head around and he saw me. He widened his eyes and flunked his body at me for a bear hug. " Ayucchi! " and he looked at me before giving me another hug. I hugged him back the second time and he let go. He looked towards Ai - Sempai and said " I'll be borrowing her ~ for awhile~ " and before Ai - Sempai said anything, he grabbed my hand and ran away. " Ayucchi...is that really you? " " Kise...." I felt him hit my back. " Ayucchi ! Why did you leave 2 years ago? Why?..." and I felt warm tears on my back as he hugged me. " Honto nii....gomen..There was a reason why I left but for now, I cannot tell you why...." and he hugged me tighter. " You're back...that's all thar matters. " and we separated. I tiptoe and wipe away his tears. " Let's go back.. " and we walked for awhile before Kise asked " Are you really planning to stay in Seirin? You are somebody who can even defeat him...but becoming a manager? It's stopping your talents..." and I smiled and said " Daijoubu..." and soon we reached the gym. Kise then said " Ayucchi, I will keep asking you the same question until you agree~ " and with that he left. " How do you know him? " Taiga asked. " Because. "