Chapter 4 - Split Personality?

LEI AYUMI POV

I caught up with the group and as we were walking on the outside of the building, Kagami stomach growled. We all looked at him as the captain suggested " Shall we eat our dinner here? " and we nodded our head, afterall we were famished. I looked towards them and say " But after we take the bus...we will be br- " when a van zoomed past us, carrying us the words " Free steak if you can finish it within an hour or else you have to pay 10000 yen! " and Ai- Sempai's and mine eyes gleamed. " Looks like we will have food... " SHe starts.

[[ Timeskip ]]

I rose my hands. 

" Nani, Ayu-chan? Water, kaa? " and I shakes my head. 

" I give up. " and I had a tired expression. 

" But you only ate 10 mouth of the steak! " and I shakes my head. 

" Baka! " and she hit my head with a paper fan. 

Suddenly, Taiga asked " Eh? You don't want the steak anymore? Give it to me! " and almost all the members pass their steak to him. As he began stuffing his cheeks with the steak, just like a chipmunk when Kuroko softly pat my hand asking me to go out for a breather with him. We both sneaked out as Ai - Sempai was busy scolding Taiga. I was shocked to see Kise at the door. " Can we talk? Kurokocchi, Ayucchi? " and we nod our head. We went to the nearby basketball court and Kise sat on the chair.

" Ayucchi, Kurokocchi....isn't winning everything? Why did you go to such a school? "

and Kuroko replied " I made a promise to kagami - kun, to make him the strongest player of Japan. " and I nod my head. I looked towards Kise and I sat beside him. " Winning isn't everything for me...you should know that by now, Kise..." and he shrugged his shoulders. He then said to kuroko. " But your new light! Why..what about ' him' ? " 

" Aomine- kun isn't my light anymore and like I said, Kagami- kun is my new light. " at that moment, Taiga came and Kise began arguing with him until, Kuroko saw the Basketball courts which was being used by three people, and that five gangsters came and tried to snatch the court by using dirty tricks. Kuroko and I disappeared and we ran to the courts. I said coldly. " Oi. If we win you, don't ever come here again. " and he looked at me in the eye. " If I win, then you will have to be my date. " and he gave a smirk. I grabbed the ball from him and said " Insolent. know your place, human. Kuroko. I'll play alone. " and I began aiming as well as the guys began falling. I soon won the game with a full marks as the gangsters left the place. I then walked towards Kuroko and I blinked. " Kuroko, let's go back and see those two arguing bakas. "

[                 A.N                     ]

Why did Lei hid the fact that she was from Teiko? 

Who is the mysterious " him " in chapter 2 ?

~ Just some question for everybody to think ~

- Lei Ayumi.