Chapter 6 - Seiho

Lei POV

We were having a match with Seiho. I thought about Seiho. ' Seiho is a school which infuse martial arts into Basketball, allowing them to use lesser energy but better strength. Soon we were in the hall which is where we will be competing with Seiho. 

As we were preparing ourselves, I saw a guy from Seiho walk towards us. He looked at Kagami and said. " So it's you! The only strong one from this team! " and he smiles before looking around and seeing me. " Oh Miss, you're such a beauty~ Shall we go on a date tomorrow? " and I glared again " Oh? Really? " giving him a creepy smile. " Maybe not..." " Maybe? " I glared at him and he moved back a few steps saying " Hnn! Anyways do you not know that our seniors doubled your team's score? I wanna triple it this year~ " and I looked at him before his senior grabbed him by ear and pulled him away.  ' Tsugawa...............the one who even gave Kise-kun trouble........' and I sigh. It was going to be a tough match, as Seiho was specialized in defencing. I was also not allowed to play at first making the job a tougher one for both the seniors and freshman.

Soon the buzzer beater started and yes, the match began. It started off with a run and gun and Kagami dunking but that only helped us for a few points when Seiho awaken and began to think of us as potential threats and started playing, although not seriously. Soon we were tied with our scores being 15 - 15 and the first quarter ended. 

I opened my eyes, hearing that the captain of Seiho wanted Tsugawa to defend against Kagami. I sigh, knowing that even though Kagami had the potential of being part of the generation of Miracles, kise standards, Tsugawa was still stronger. After all, preventing kise, the copycat from copying, it is sure a talent. 

I said to Riko and even the entire team honestly. " Ai-sempai....Hyuuga sempai, I need to warn you about something. If tsugawa defends against Taiga.....be prepared for him to not shoot for almost the whole game.  Tsugawa managed to almost defeat Kise. That's how good his defense is. " and the whole team paled. 

~