Chapter 8 - Thoughts.

// I am so sorry that I didn't update this story for so long, and thanks for your never ending support which made me get up and type xD
Hope you liked it!//

Midorima POV

Bounce, shoot. Bounce ,Shoot. Bounce, Shoot. Bou-

" SHIN- CHAN! " Takao shouted at me. I froze, realizing that I had zone off during practice time.

" What. " I asked coldly.

" Shin- chan, are you okay? Ever since we been to the Seirin kaijou match, you seemed really out of it... Does Shin- chan have a girlfriend? " He teased, and I glared at him, and I silenced him with a firm, " No."

After that, we decided to go home, as the sky was dark. We went home in my cart, and as usual Bakao lost in the Rock-paper-scissors game, but that was because he had the worse luck for the day.

As we traveled back, I thought about my conversation with Kise.

"Why didn't you greet Kurokocchi?....And I saw Ayucchi."

' It have been a year. A year since Ayumi left us at Teiko, and disappeared. A year and everything changed, but why did she show up now.. How am I going to face her in 2days?! ' I thought, before Bakao's annoying voice was heard.

" Shin- chan! We reached! The next time we play, I'll win over you! " He says, with a teasing smile.

That fool. Doesn't he knows that fate can't change. Oha Asa is always correct.

" Hnn. " I said, as I entered my house. I heard the pedals creak away, before I sigh.

Why is Takao so nice around me even though I chased him away. That idiot.

I got into bed, and did my daily rituals by placing my glasse on the right side of the bed, before removing the bandages on my left hand.
Soon, I fell into a sleepless dream.

Ayumi POV

After the match against Seiho, we- Kagami, Kuroko and I decided to go to Maji again.

As we walked, I thought about the upcoming match with Midorima, and I sighed.

Kuroko told me that Midorima changed a lot after I left.

He wasn't himself after I left. One strong annoying trait I remembered about Midorima was that he never forgives someone easily. How was I going to change the way he plays basket, when I can't even get him to forgive me?!

" -yumi! Ayumi!" Taiga shouted. I blinked once before I nodded.

"Sorry.. What were you guys talking about ?" I asked, and he sigh.

" We were just talking about the Seiho match, but you looked out of it and almost hit the pole! " He answered, looking a little annoyed.

" Sorry! " I said sleepishly. I decided in my heart, that I shall talk to him after my match in 2 days.

// Hope you liked it!!-//