Chapter 3 - Practice Match with Kaijou

Hello readers. XD

Lei Ayumi POV

" Ohayo! Ayumi- chan! " said Ai- Sempai as she SKIPPED to the gym. I entered the gym and as the members greeted me, I muttered " So weird....Ai semapi is skipping.." and Junpei sempai stopped shooting and ran towards me. " Skipping? She was skipping?! "and his face was ghostly pale. " Why are you so scared of her skipping? " He replied " It means that she found an extremely strong team for us to play with! " and at that moment, Ai Sempai entered the gym. " Minna! Gather around! I have a really good news! We are going to have a practice match with......Kaijou! " and then she told the regulars to gather and we  were soon on our way to Kaijou. When we reach, we were greeted by Kise. " Kurokocchi! Ayucchi! " and he tried to glomp me. As I moved to the side, Kise burst into crocodile tears. " Ayucchi! So mean! " and I  said " Gym? " and he sigh before leading the way, all the time holding my hand. 

" Seirin....kaa? Who's the coach? " Said the coach of Kaijou.

" Me! " Ai Sempai replied. 

" Aren't you the manager? " He asked.

" It will be me. " I replied coldly. 

He nodded his head when all of the sudden, Ai Sempai said. 

" Where are we playing...I mean, why can't we use the full court? " 

" You're just a practice to us. - and kise, you're not going out. You're too strong for them! " and he walked off. 

I was pissed off. Before even challenging us, he dare say that we were weak! Unforgivable! 

I heard Kise talk to Taiga and Kuroko before we left. 

" What did he say? " I asked Kuroko.

" To make us send him out. " Replied Kuroko who looked pissed off. 

" Actually, I got a way...." and as they leaned closer, I told them my plan.

Soon the match started. 

I smirked as Taiga dunked- breaking the whole basket.  The coach was so pissed off that he screamed to ask Kise to go out. 

Soon a fierce match between Kuroko, Taiga and Kise started. When Kaijou started losing, Kise got into the Zone and one man handedly brought up the score and now we were losing. 

Ai - Sempai called for a time out. 

" Neh Minna, tie the whole match and aim for a tie breaker...it's our only chance. "

Soon the match restarted and we won, following my plan. All of the sudden, Kise broke out into tears. " We lost! " and his captain, Yukio kicked his butt. " Don't cry! " I looked towards him and sigh, " Kise....are you......okay? " and instead of giving me a reply, he hugged me. "  Uuwaahhhh! " and I pat his back. " Who is she? " the Kaijou members asked. I let go of Kise and said " Losing makes you stronger...Bye.." and I walked away with the team but before that, I saw a flash of green hair but I didn't put too much thought into it. After all, many people have green hair. 

Kise POV

I was washing my face when I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked up to see somebody unexpected - Midorima Shintaro. He threw me a towel. I looked at him and say " Why didn't you greet Kurokocchi? And...I saw Ayucchi. " His face was monotonous until I mention Ayucchi. Yes, we all have feelings for that girl. Then he looked at me seriously " I won't forgive somebody who goes to such a no name school...same to Ayumi. " as he turned and left.

                                                                                       ~

I'm so sorryyyyyy for not uploading for such a long time!!! Hope you will still support me ♥

> _ < ayu ♥