Chapter 9 -Shutoku(1)

Chapter 9

The day of the match between Shutoku and us arrived quickly. I yawned, as I got up from my bed. I looked at my bedside table, noticing the picture.

It was a picture which I took with the rest of the generation of miracles members before I left. I smiled, as I looked at the green haired boy. 'I needed to apologize for what I did after the match,' I thought to myself.

We got to school, and warmed up for the match. The match would be held in our school. We threw balls into the hoop, when I decided to take a rest.

" Pon Pon! " My phone rang, just as I was opening the Oha Asa's app.

"Hello? Is this Ayu-cchi?", Kise spoke. Yes, unlike most uncaring people who would give Kise their false number, excluding the fangirls, as Kise was DAMN noisy.

"Yes? What's the matter? " I asked as I moved my head from left to right to relax it.

"Did you see the Oha Asa horoscope? Midorima-cchi's horoscope is the highest!" He cried out. I widened my eyes, looking a little shocked.

Midorima's shooting depended on the horoscope. If his horoscope is the worst, he would just win the match with a winning, but not high score, however, if his horoscope is the highest, his shooting would be-! " Ayu-cchi!!!" Kise called out, as I zoned off.

"Ah. Gomen. I needed to do something now, thanks for telling me. " I said, as I cut the call, and looked at the Oha Asa's horoscope.

My horoscope was the second in the day, and my lucky item was a bottle of sports water. Even though I checked Oha Asa, I wasn't as superstitious as Midorima. I usually brought my lucky item to piss him off.

I told Ai-sempai and she gave me the okay' and I left to the vending machine to get a bottle of Sport water, when I decided to get some for the players too, and brought five more.

When I got back to the basketball court, the Shutoku members have already arrived. I smiled, as I noticed a green head putting his bag down. I placed the sports water on the bench, as the referee arrived.

" The match between Shutoku, and Seirin would be starting in five minutes, players do your final preparations. " The referee bellowed.

All of us met at the center of the court, and the referee held the ball up high, before blowing loudly into the whistle, and releasing the ball at the same time.

As Kagami snatched the ball, he rashly decided to do a one man show, doing an alley loop, which was blocked by Midorima.

As I said, Rashly.

Midorima, after blocking, shooting from where he was standing. It was on his own court where he jumped to score, and it actually entered the hoop perfectly.

I gasp, as well as everyone other than the Shutoku members. I believed that it was his warning of how much he actually have grown from the time at Teiko.

"Ayumi and Kuroko. I'll make sure you regret joining this nameless school. " He warned, as he walked away with his members.

He, like the rest of the Teiko members, excluding Kuroko, have already forgot about the meaning of basketball. Basketball was only to win, and not to enjoy, to have fun. I couldn't blame him, not when Teiko school motto was ' play hundred matches, and hundred wins. ' This shows how result orientated our school was.

-

Hello~! Can you tell me your thoughts about this story so that I can improve on it? Tell me your favourite characters too!! :) 

Votevotevote

~Ayumi