1.5 Maze

"You just killed yourself."

"What?" Thomas breathed out. He then stood up, looking at Isadora to see if she was okay. He then moved to crouch by Alby as Isadora sat up.

"What happened to him?" Thomas questioned as he saw the cut on his head.

"He got stung." Isadora answered as she caught her breath.

"What happened to his head?" Thomas asked.

"I did what I had to do." Minho answered simply.

Isadora looked up when she heard the maze begin to change making her jump.

"Alright help me get him up." Thomas said as Minho stood up and Isadora moved to help him.

"We gotta go, the maze is already changing." Minho said ignoring the greenie.

"Hey, Minho." Isadora called out. "We can't leave Alby."

Minho looked back at him, sighing. He then helped Thomas carry him as Isadora led them through the maze- her bad wrist not allowing her to carry Alby much longer.

After quite a few turns the boys needed a break and leant alby against one of the stone walls.

They crouched down beside him to catch their breath, when a shrill screech rang through the maze.
It was a Griever.

"This isn't gonna work. We gotta go." Minho then stood up and began to pace.

"What are you talking about? We gotta do something, we gotta hide him." Thomas stated.

"Where?" Minho questioned as he continued to pace.

"I don't know, Minho okay? Just think there's gotta be somewhere we can hide him." Thomas said. "A place we can take him."

Minho then crouched down and held onto Thomas's top, getting right in his face. Isadora snapped her head towards them, trying to think of a place to hide Alby.

"Listen to me shuckface, alright?" Minho whispered. "Take a look around, there's nowhere to go." He then let go, before standing up again. "You don't get it. We're already dead."

Isadora then stood up, getting an idea as she looked at the vines. She walked over to the vine covered wall, and tugged on one of them.

"I have an idea." She stated with a small smile.

The idea was to get Alby high up on the wall so a Griever couldn't reach him. They tied him to a vine, and grabbed another one. While they pulled on the vine they lifted Alby up the wall.

They grunted as they pulled the vine, in the darkness. Isadora stood between the boys, trying her best to help with her sprained wrist.

They were about to pull again when Minho heard a noise. He moved them so he could see around the corner and saw a Griever in the distance and began to panic.

"We gotta go. We gotta go." Minho repeated.

"No, no, no." Isadora shot back.

"Just one more, and we'll tie him up." Thomas stated. "Stay with us Minho. Stay with us."

"I'm sorry guys." Minho said before letting go and sprinting off.

"Shuckface." Isadora whisper-shouted at him as her and Thomas tripped and were pulled to the wall.