1.7 Girls are awesome

Minho and Isadora led Thomas through the woods. They were bringing him to the map room, only the runners were allowed into.

"Hey, where are we going?" Thomas asked.

"You'll see." Minho replied.

They walked a little further until they came up to a shack looking building. It was small, but big enough for what it was needed for.

The trio walked inside. Inside were boards on the walls with numbers carved into them. In the centre a big round table stood, covered by a sheet. There were pieces of paper that were rolled up and leant against the wall.

Minho took the cloth off, revealing a model of the glade. But not just the glade, the maze too. Each passage way made, each and every dead end. All of it was mapped out.

"It's the maze." Isadora stated. "All of it."

"What do you mean all of it? I thought you were still mapping." Thomas questioned.

"There's nothing left to map." Minho replied with a solemn voice. "I've run every inch of it myself. Every cycle. Every pattern. If there was a way out we would've found it by now."

"Why haven't you told anyone about this?" Thomas asked.

"Alby's call." Isadora spoke up. "People need to believe we have a chance of getting out."

"But, maybe now." Minho said, as he handed Thomas the device. "We might have a real chance. Take a look at this.  About a year ago, we started exploring theses outer sections."

"We found these numbers printed on the walls, sections one to eight." Isadora began.

"See the way it works is every night when the maze changes, it opens up a new section." Minho carried on. "So today section 6 was open. Tommorrow it will be 4 then 8 then 3."

"The pattern always stays the same." Isadora added.

"What's so special about 7?" Thomas asked.

"I don't know. But last night when you killed that Griever, section 7 was open. I figure that's where it must come from." Minho replied.

"Tommorrow we are gonna take a closer look." The girl added with a smile of hope.

"Hey, what are you guys doing? Your not allowed to be in here." Minho scolded as the two med-jack's appeared.

"Sorry, its just the- um—" Jeff began put of breath.

"It's the girl." Clint finished.

"Is she awake?" Isadora questioned.

"You could say that." Jeff replied.

They then all ran to the watch tower, where the girl was. She continued to throw objects at the gladers.